MOL Pakistan Oil and Gas Co. Job Karachi, Head Community Development
MOL Pakistan Oil and Gas Co. B.V.
We are a leading E&P Company in the Oil & Gas Sector, having the following career opportunity for qualified and experienced professionals:
Head Community Development:
– Advise/guide management on Company’s obligations under PCA and other agreements regarding Community Development and Social Welfare.
– Develop proactive liaison with civil authorities at various levels to ensure smooth functioning and execution of exploration, drilling and production operations of the Company in the Tal Block and other concession areas.
– Develop and implement strategy to improve Company’s image with regards to its CSR obligations and Community Development / Relations projects.
– Oversee design, implementation and monitoring of community development projects.
– Ensure that the Company’s activities and operations are in compliance with all relevant national and provincial legislation.
– Negotiate and Acquire Land on rental and permanent basis in accordance with the applicable company policies.
Qualification: Master Degree preferably in Public Administration / Social Sciences.
12-15 years of relevant cross country experience with a minimum of 8 years in E&P sector. Experience of managing community institutions, community participation in the development process, working with local political & tribal leadership and experience of working in KPK will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send updated CV’s by the 15th of July 2015 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.