MTC International Development Job Pakistan, Workforce Development / Training Positions
MTC Economic & Social Development
Workforce Development & Training Positions:
MTC International Development Pakistan (Pvt) Limited a Leader in Academic, Technical and Social Skills Development, is seeking to expand its work in Pakistan and is looking for candidates for short and long-term positions to support education and training programs in Pakistan. MTC is recruiting for the following positions:
– Team Leaders
– Curricula Developers
– Monitoring & Evaluation Specialists
– Workforce Development Specialists
– Public Private Partnership Specialists
Positions will be located in the Punjab Province.
Successful candidates will have experience of implementing education and training programs, ideally with experience in one or more of the following areas:
Teacher Training, Curriculum Development, TVET Training, Workforce Develop, Youth Engagement, Education Capacity Building, ‘Industry Engagement; Monitoring & Evaluation, or Institutional Improvement.
S/he will work in close collaboration with provincial and local level government counterparts focusing on Training and Education.
– Advanced degree or the equivalent in education, workforce development, organizational or economic development, monitoring and evaluation, training or a related field.
– At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in Pakistan or other regional country experience; experience in workforce or economic development programs a plus.
– Experience collaborating with a broad range of local public and private stakeholders.
– Strong proficiency in written and spoken English is required. Basic computer skills are required including the ability to use Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Interested parties may send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Workforce Development & Training Positions – Pakistan. Only applicants that include a Resume or CV shall be considered. Positions close on June 15, 2015.