GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU MULTAN
Applications are invited from residentsofMultan, Bahawalpurand DeraGhazi Khan Divisions including PATA for appointment against the following temporary posts, but likely to continue, in National Accountability Bureau Multan.
1. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and subsequently further short listing will be done before the conduct of interviews, according to availability of vacancies.
2. Government Servants/Autonomous/Semi Autonomous/Corporation employees should apply through proper channel and mention their employment reference on application form by ticking (✓) Yes/No.
3. No relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above will be given, however under mentioned categories will be admissible for age relaxation.
4. 3 years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas.
5. 15 years (or) the number of years served in the Armed Force of Pakistan whichever is iess is admissible to the released or retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
6. 10 years age relaxation is admissible to Govt servants who have corr pleted 2 years of continuous Govt service on the closing date.
7. Where the candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/she will be allowed relaxation in age only in one category favorable to hirrVher.
8. The above posts will be governed by i.e. Terms & Conditions of Services of NAB Employees framed form time to time.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in any test/interview.
10. List of successful candidates will be displayed at NAB (M) office and they will be informed by post as well.
11. Successful candidates will be appointed at NAB Multan,
12. Number of advertised posts may be increased or decreased at the time of final selection.
13. The candidate will be disqualified if undue pressure is exercised and on providing false/ incorrect information.
14. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
15. Desirous candidates who fulfill above criteria may forward their applications as per specimen without any copy of documents.
16. Age. Qualification and Expenence shall be counted/examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
17. Security Clearance/Medical Examination will be conducted for selected candidates.
18. All candidates (excepts age issues) are provisionally allowed to appear in the test. sub;ect to verification of credentials after clearance of written test.
• Application form and Online deposit slip are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk
• Please deposit test fee of Rs. 475/- through the prescnbed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL. HBL or MCB.
• Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with the online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters. Islamabad.
• Last date of submission of registration form is Monday 6th July, 2015.
• Deposited amount is non refundable; non transferable.
• Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
National Testing Service-Pakistan
Headquarters: 1-E, Street No.46,1-8/2, Islamabad