ADDENDUM / CORRIGENDUM
Applications for the following posts, in continuation to the posts already advertised having IPL No. 3616, are invited from dynamic motivated Male/Female (only female where specified) candidates for the following Permanent Posts in The Women University Multan. Application written on Performa available on the website (www.wum.edu.pk) along with attested testimonials must reach the office of undersigned till 04-05-2015 during the office hours. Below mentioned terms and conditions and last date for submission mentioned above will be applicable to Advertisement IPL No. 3616 with the correction that Post of Lab Technician is as per BPS-11 instead of BPS-14 and those who do not agree with the correction can withdraw from their application till 04-05-2015.
Sr. NO Name of the Post Age Qualification and Experience
1 Computer Instructor BPS – 17 (Female) 21-35 1st Class MCS/BS or M.Sc in Computer Science (Annual system for Semester system CGPA not less than 3 out of 4, /OPM equivalent to CGPA 3). Master Degree or Equivalent Degree must be awarded after 16 Years of Education in the relevant field from an HEC Recognized University/Institution. Preference will be given to the candidate having relevant experience.
2 Coach BPS – 16 (Female) 21-35 Master Degree in Sports Science/Physical Education from HEC recognized University. Candidates having experience of conducting sports and games at University/Education Board Level and able to coach and impart instruction in at least 2 major games will be preferred.
3 Curator Herbarium BPS – 16 21-35 M.Sc Botany from any HEC recognized University having Experience of working in plant taxonomy laboratory. Preference will be given to one having command on identification /cataloguing of plants.
4 Assistant BPS -14 21-35 BA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.A from HEC recognized University/Institute with 5 Years Experience in Government Sector Job. Computer Literate will be given preference.
5 Computer G ra p h i c/O pe rato r BPS – 14 21-35 B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent Degree from an HEC recognized University/Institute with 5 Years experience in, Corel Draw, In page, Photoshop, Freehand, Flash and other Web designing tools.
6 Data Entry Operator BPS – 12 21-35 BA/B.Sc from HEC recognized University/Institute and having computer diploma. Must qualify data entry test plus 40 words per minute typing speed. Preference will be given to those who have knowledge of MS- Office and at least 1 year experience as a data entry operator.
7 Computer Technician BPS – 11 21-35 F.A/F.Sc or equivalent qualification with 05 years experience in public /private sector organization of a arge IT setup having a large number of nodes. Good knowledge of repairing of computer hardware items, installation/ repairing of UPS and ghost repairing /implementation of scenarios. Experience of Troubleshooting/repairing of PC, Printers, Monitors, Scanners, and Network Switch problems. A Computer Technician will typically anti-static wrist strap, power supply cable crimping tools, cable ester and variety of screwdrivers.
8 Cameraman BPS – 10 21-35 B.A from HEC recognized University/Institution 5 Years Experience in Still and Video Photography in Advertising Agency TV/Production House or any In Government or Sami Government Organizations.
9 Qaria (Female) BPS – 9 21-35 B.A from HEC recognized University/Institute with Hafiz-i-Quran and Quirt Certificate from any government organization institute. Candidates having Certificates of Alma courses and Qaria courses will be qiven preference.
10 Telephone Operator BPS – 7 21-35 F.A/F.Sc from recognized board/Institute. Having 5 years Working Knowledge of a multi-line switchboard required. Good computer literate, excellent customer services, communication and languages skills are required.
11 Plate Maker — BPS – 7 21-35 Matric having a 5 years Experience of screen printing, plate making and operating Press machine from concerned Govt/Semi Govt/ Autonomous bodies /Well Reputed Known Press. Additional qualification will be given preference.
12 Electrician (Building) BPS – 5 21-35 Matric. however Preference will be given to person having Diploma in Electrical Engineering. 5 years Practical Experience on HT/LT Lines and Building wiring.
13 Tractor Driver BPS – 5 21-35 Literate, having L.T.V /H.T.V Licence Preference will be given to an experienced person.
14 Paper Feeder Man BPS – 5 21-35 Matric, having 5 years of experience of paper selection, sorting and feeding in different printing/press machines.
15 Child Assistant BPS – 5 (Female) 21-35 Graduate from HEC recognized University/Institute with Montessori training /diploma preference with relevant experience will be Preferred.
16 Telephone Line Man BPS – 4 21-35 Matric, 3 Years experience in Telecommunication departments. Install and repair telecommunication cables, including fiber optics.
17 Book Binder BPS – 3 21-35 Middle having a 5 Years Experience of Book Binding.
18 Child Attendant BPS — 1 (Female) 21-35 Matric with good health. 3 Years Experience to work with children nurseries and day care centres
19 Cook BPS – 1 21-35 Middle Having 5 Years experience in all types of cooking (Chinese& Continental)
20 Security Guard Cum Cook BPS – 1 21-35 Middle Having a 5 Years experience in all types of cooking (Chinese& Continental) physically and mentally strong person will be given preference.
21 Chokidar Cum Attendant BPS – 1 21-35 Middle Applicant must have valid bike licence & they would be expected to reside in Multan.
22 Helper For Press BPS – 1 21-35 Matric Physically and Medically Fit. 3 Years Experience as a helper in printing press.
23 Bus Cleaner BPS – 1 21-35 Middle having an experience of Cleaning of Buses. Vehicles and Equipment.
Substitution (For the Post of Lab Technician Advertised ILP No. 3616):
Shall be read
Terms and conditions (Applicable for IPL NO. 3616 also):-
1. Candidates are required to submit one (01) set of application on the prescribed form available on University website www.wum.edu.pk along with two recent passport size photographs and attested copies of Documents/Certificate. In all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates from the employers.
2. All the Degrees/Certificates (Bachelor/14 years education and above) must be from HEC Recognized Universities/Institutes; and certificates / diplomas at Secondary and Higher Secondary / Intermediate levels either from BISE or Boards of Technical Education or attested by IBCC in case of O & A levels. Moreover, higher qualification subject to fulfillment of basic criteria will be given preference.
3. Applicant(s) are required to deposit Rs. 500/- (for each post against BPS 1-16) and Rs. 1500/- (for post against BPS-17) in Women University Multan’s online Bank A/C # 0729-IPL-005159-000-1 in BOP, Katchery Road Multan. Original Bank Deposit Receipt must be attached with the application as proof (mandatory).
4. “Age relaxation will be accorded to the candidate(s) on request if having extra qualification or experience in the relevant field or already serving in related field in HEC recognized public sector universities/Institute subject to fulfillment of rest of eligibility criteria.”
5. Retired or Terminated from the service or penalized contrary to the service(s) by any of the Govt., Semi-Govt., Autonomous bodies are not eligible to apply.
6. University reserves the right to withhold/cancel the appointment against any/all advertised post(s) or consider person(s) for appointment in lower cadre against the post advertised subject to eligibility and willingness of the candidate and can increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds.
7. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel/ N.O.C. issued by the concerned authority. Moreover, experience/ service certificates from their present and former employers must be submitted with application, if experience is mentioned by the candidate.
8. University reserves the right to conduct any test or procedure for short listing. Moreover, only short listed candidates will be invited for interview in person accompanied by original documents and no TA/DA or any other cost will be paid to them.
9. The university reserves the right that certificates/documents of the selected candidates may be verified and the verification charges will be borne by the selected candidate.
10. Candidates applying on quota for disables should apply on the prescribed form specified for this purpose.
11. Incomplete Applications or those reached after due date, will not be entertained in any case. No extra time will be allowed for postal transit etc.
The Women University (Katchery Campus), LMQ Road, Opposite District Courts, Multan. Web: www.wum.edu.nk Tel Off.: +9261-9200811, +9261-9200812, Fax: +9261-4500950 IPL-4865