Multi-National Commercial Bank Job, Compliance, Money Laundering Control Officer
A Well-Established, Multi-National Commercial Bank with a global spread of operations requires the services of an experienced banker to fill in the position of Compliance and Money Laundering Control Officer. Good prospects of rapid progress and foreign posting.
The following are the key requirements:
– MBA/MA (Economics) / M.Com.
– Diploma in Banking.
– Certificate/Diploma from any Compliance Management Institute.
– Certificate/Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering.
– 10 years banking experience of which at least 5 years experience as Senior Compliance and Money Laundering Control Officer.
– Excellent compliance management skills in particular compliance monitoring.
– Should be fluent in written & oral English language.
– Should have a clear understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures and regulations.
– Ensuring compliance with all laws/Acts and Regulatory requirements relating to banking operations.
– Drafting Compliance policies and Anti-Money Laundering manuals for the Bank.
– Liaising with bank’s Internal Audit and external auditors in respect of Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering matters.
– Creating a culture of compliance, risk awareness, identification, assessment, mitigation and monitoring of laws.
Age Limit: 45 years as on February 15, 2015.
Salary: Negotiable Depending on qualifications and experience.
Fringe benefits: In line with company policy.
Please send your CV at: email@example.com.