RE-ADVERTISEMENT OF POST OF PROJECT DIRECTOR BPS-20(on contract)
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for the Post of Project Director BPS-20 in the Development Project “Basic Education for All/Reconstruction and Rehabilitation of 277 flood damaged school buildings in 10 District of AJ&K”. (IDB assisted).
Sr. # Grade and Name of the Post No. Of post Qualification /Experience
01 Project Director BPS -20 01 I. Master degree holder in Social Sciences or related discipline or Civil Engineer. ii. At least 20 years experience in the execution of development projects. iii. Good analytical skills and proven expertise in the education sector or related field. iv. Have strong language skills in English.
1. Contract employment will be governed by the standard pay package for development projects.
2. Applications carrying complete C.V, 3 recent photographs, attested copies of testimonials and experience certificates along with processing fee of Rs.200/- ( non refundable) for the said post in the name of DDO Secretariat E&SE should reach to the undersigned latest by 18 January, 2015.
3. Candidates who have already applied for the same post in response to earlier advertisement need not to apply again.
4. Government/Semi-Government employees must apply through proper channel otherwise their applications will not be entertained
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview to be conducted in presence of IDB representative.
6. No TA/DAwill be admissible. Additional Secretary
Elementary & Secondary Education Block No.10 Chattar Domel, Muzaffarabad Ph: 05822-960826