NAB Sukkur Job, Expert Land revenue-1, Expert Engineer Civil, Banking Expert 22 Nov 2015
Government of Pakistan
National Accountability Bureau (SUKKUR)
Airport Road, Sukkur
National Accountability Bureau (Sukkur) invites applications from Pakistani Nationals only for hiring the services of experts in following fields purely on fee payment basis as per format given below, for the period of one year (extendable on performance basis):-
Expert (Land Revenue)=1
• Analysis of Land Revenue record.
• Tracing out land frauds / tempering of record and reconstruction of revenue record etc. Interpretation of relevant laws / notifications issued by the Govt, from time to time.
• To render expert opinion in cases involving Revenue record by analysing and to give his opinion regarding ownership / title of the land. Income from agriculture land and any other observation relevant and useful from prosecution point of view.
• To appear as expert witness in NAB matters as and when required.
• To conduct field visits / site inspection as and when required by the CITs / lOs and to provide necessary assistance to officers by coordinating with concerned DDO / Tehsildar / Mukhtiarkar / Tapedar prior to ground check visit and ensure availability of required Revenue Staff along with desired record at the time of ground check.
• any other task pertaining to Land Revenue assigned by the competent authority. At least 15 years of experience in the field of Land Revenue
Expert Engineer (Civil) =1
• Scrutiny of bidding process and documentation in construction works.
• Interpretation of relevant laws / notifications issued by the Govt, from time to time.
• To render expert opinion to officers in cases pertaining to civil construction and appear as Expert Witness in the Court in NAB matters whenever required.
• Any other task assigned by the competent authority relating to civil engineering. At least 15 years of experience in the field of Civil Engineering, preferably in Pubic Sector.
Banking Expert =1
• To prepare Financial Analysis report of the accounts for establishing trail of money and to detect willful loan defaults fraud / forgery.
• Interpretation of relevant laws / circulars issued by the State Bank of Pakistan from time to time.
• To provide necessary assistance to CITs / lOs in cases involving banking documents etc.
• To seek information from banks relating to bank accounts or any other matter assigned by the competent authority. At least 10 years of experience in the field of banking. Preferably in Credit, Fraud and forgery and Audit departments of any leading bank.
1- Educational Qualification: At least 2nd Division in Bachelors Degree form a recognized University.
2- Maximum Age Limit: 65 Years
3- Remuneration: Rs. 85,000/- or downward / upward negotiable as per qualification and experience
a. Educational Qualification, Experience and age will be counted/examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
b. For Land Revenue Expert Only. Retired Revenue Officers in BPS-16 to 18.
c. Level of advertised requirement may be increased or decreased at the time of final selection.
d. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview, after scrutiny of applications depending on job vacancies.
e. The above hiring of services will be governed by the terms of hiring on monthly fee basis.
f. NoTA/ DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
g. The candidates will be disqualified if any undue pressure is exercised or in case any false / incorrect information is provided.
h. Applications can be forwarded to the undersigned as per given format through mail upto 07, December, 2015.
(Nadeem Ahmed Shaikh)
Add I. Director (Admn) pid<i)2634/i5