Nascom Construction (Pvt) Ltd Job Lahore, Construction Managers, Project Coordinators
Nescom requires career-oriented and high performing individuals for the following positions in Lahore (head office) Karachi and Islamabad. We offer market-driven compensation package, and fringe benefits like Medical, CPF, insurance, incentives and Bonuses, company cars where applicable, etc.
“Construction Managers” (3 Positions):
– B.Sc. Civil/Mechanical Engineers with 4 to 6 years experience in civil construction at managerial level preferably of GSM BTS Cell Sites. Will be required to best manage engineers, coordinators, surveyors, supervisors and sub-contractors for construction of BTS Cell Sites.
“Construction & QC Engineers” (9 Positions):
– B.Sc. Civil/Mechanical Engineers with 2 to 3 years experience In construction preferably of GSM BTS Cell Sites or other similar small multiple site projects .Outstanding fresh engineers can also apply.
“Documentation Executives” (3 Positions):
– MBIT, MBA, MCS or BCS graduates with 2 to 3 years experience In managing, compiling, Maintaining and updating project documentation of Telecom Rollout Projects Proficient in Microsoft Office and database.
“Project Coordinators” (6 Positions):
– MBIT, MBA, MCS or BCS graduates with 2 years of project coordination experience. Outstanding fresh graduates will also be considered. Civil Engineering background will be considered a plus.
“Field & QC Supervisors” (12 Positions):
– Diploma in Civil / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 2-4 years field experience of civil construction projects. Applicants without DAE but relevant experience will also be considered.
“Autocad Operators” (3 Positions):
– Preference to DAE Civil or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma/Certificate in Drafting with 2-3 years experience.
Download Application Form from our website: www.nascom.com.pk, and post together with photograph & detailed resume / CV to:
Company Name & Address:
Manager Human Resources, Nascom Construction (Pvt) Ltd, 66-L, Gulberg-3, Lahore.
Mark CV and envelope with position applied for and preferred city of posting.