National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Job Islamabad, Assistant Director, Jr. investigation Officer
Government of Pakistan
National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Headquarters, Islamabad
Applications are invited from only Pakistani nationals for apportionment against the following temporary posts, but likely to continue in the national accountability bureau, Islamabad and in its other regional offices:-
No# Name of Post: Qualification: Experience: Min Age: Maximum age including 5 years relaxation:
1. Dy Director (BPS-18)
Total = 29
Merit – 2
Punjab – 11
Sindh(R) – 5
Sindh(U) – 4
KPK – 4
Balochistan – 1
GB/FATA – 2
Second class or grade C Master’s Degree in Business
Administration/Commerce/Economics/Statistics/Defence and Strategic Studies/ Law/ Computer Science from a recognized university or a Chartered Accountant or B.E/B.Sc (Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical/Petroleum).
5 Years post academic qualification experience in BPS-17 and above or equivalent in investigation or inquires or research or Legal matters. 25 40
2. Assistant Director (BPS-17)
Total = 58
Merit – 7
Punjab – 25
Sindh(R) – 9
Sindh(U) – 4
KPK – 7 Balochistan – 2
GB/FATA – 3
AJK – 1
MBA (Finance)/ MBA (Accounts)/ CA with Second class or grade C, M.Com/ MSc Economics/ Statistics/ Inter CA with four years of article ship after B.Com/ BBA
1st class or grade B Bachelors degree along with LLB/LLM/Bar at Law from recognized university / college of Law.
Experience in the relevant filed preferable. 20 35
3. Jr. investigation Officer (BPS-16)
Total = 45
Merit – 3
Punjab – 21
Sindh(R) – 6
Sindh(U) – 8
KPK – 4
Balochistan – 1
GB/FATA – 2
First class or grade B Bachelor’s degree in Business
Administration/Commerce/Economics/Statistics/ Law from any recognized university.
First Class or Grade ‘B’ Bachelor’s degree along with ACMA/ Inter CA.
Experience in the relevant filed preferable. 18 33
4. Stenographer (BPS-16)
Total = 4
Punjab – 2
Sindh(R) – 1
Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree with Shorthand/Typing Speed of – 100/50 w.p.m respectively. Experience in Computer Operation preferable 18 30
a. Candidates possessing higher academic qualifications shall be preferred and length of experience relaxable by 4 years for Ph.D and 2 years for MPhil Degree holders.
b. Study leave period for obtaining any academic qualification during the service shall not be counted towards prescribed experience.
c. In case a candidate possesses additional/ extra qualification, be sure that he/she must posses the advertised qualification from Govt recognized institution, in required grade/division in any above mentioned discipline to become eligible, otherwise application may be rejected.
d. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written/psychological test and subsequently further shortlisting will be done before the conduct of interviews, according to availability of vacancies.
e. Government Servants/Autonomous/ Semi Autonomous/ Corporation employees can apply through their departments.
f. The experience mentioned for the post of (BPS 18) vacancies, is a post academic qualification experience of Govt/ Semi Govt/Autonomous bodies and Corporations.
g. No relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above, against each category will be given, however under mentioned categories will be admissible age relaxation maximum upto 55 years of the age:-
(1) 3 years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Budhist community, recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas.
(2) 15 years (or) the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less is admissible to the released or retired officers and personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
(3) 10 years age relaxation is admissible to Govt servants who have completed 2 years of continuous govt service on the closing date.
(4) Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/she will be allowed relaxation in age only in one category favorable to him/her.
h. 10% posts are reserved for Female candidates as per rules.
i. 5% posts are reserved for Minorities as per rules.
j. In case the candidate is applying with a qualification as equivalent to the advertised by NAB, a certificate from Higher Education Commission to this effect will also be required to be provided along with copy of documents, after the shortlisting of the written and psychological test.
k. If candidate is interested to apply for more than one posts, a separate set of application may be forwarded, otherwise the application will not be entertained.
I. The above posts will be governed by organization’s i.e. Terms & Conditions of Services of NAB Employees framed from time to time.
m. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in any test/interview.
n. In case of no intimation is received from NAB within 4 months after the closing date of applications, consider your selection as closed.
o. Successful candidates can be appointed at any office of NAB/Regional NABS. p. Number of advertised posts may be increased or decreased at the time of final selection.
p. The candidate will be disqualified if undue pressure is exercised and on providing false/incorrect information.
r. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
s. Desirous candidates who fulfill above said criteria may forward their applications as per specimen without any copy of documents.
t. Name of the applied post should be written boldly on the Top right corner of envelope.
u. Age, Qualification and Experience shall be counted/ examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
v. Security Clearance/Medical Examination will be conducted for selected candidates.
w. Candidates who qualify written test for the posts of BPS-16 To BPS-18 will have to appear in Psychological test (except stenographer).
x. Candidates who qualify the written test of stenographer will have to appear in shorthand and typing test.
y. All candidates (except age issues) are provisionally allowed to appear in the test (written, psychological, shorthand and typing). subject to verification of credentials after clearance of written, psychological, shorthand and typing test.
z. For test date/time please visit NTS website regularly
Last Date Of Submission Of Forms Wednesday 25th February 2015.
How To Apply:
– Application Form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing Service Website: www.nts.org.pk.
– Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branches of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
– Application without deposit slips will not be entertained.
– Deposited amount is non refundable and non transferable.
– Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
– NTS will not be responsible for the late receipt of applications sent through post or by any courier service. • Candidates are required to send their application to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed Form along with paid online deposit slip (original).
For further information, please contact:
– National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Headquarters, Islamabad.
– National Testing Service (NTS) – Pakistan, NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No,46, 1-8/2, Islamabad.
UAN: 92-51-844-444-1. // Web: www.nts.org.pk.