Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having domicile of Sindh (Rural / Urban) for appointment against the following temporary posts but likely to continue in the National Accountability Bureau Karachi:-
6. All posts are open for competition of eligible male/female candidates.
7. 10% posts are reserved for Female candidates.
8. 5% posts are reserved for Minorities.
9. 2% posts are reserved for Disabled.
10. In case the candidate is applying with a qualification as equivalent to the advertised by NAB Karachi, a certificate of Higher Education Commission to this effect will also be required to be attached along-with application as per above mentioned format.
11. If candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, a separate set of application will be required: otherwise the application will not be entertained.
12. The above posts will be governed by TCS of NAB Employees.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in any test/interview.
14. Final selection will be subjected to Security Clearance/Medical Examination.
15. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
16. The candidates will be disqualified on providing false/incorrect information.
17. Convincing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
18. Competent authority may increase or decrease the number of posts advertised.
19. Applications should reach the undersigned within 15 x days of publication of this advertisement.
20. Applications received after the prescribed date will not be entertained.
21. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
22. In case of no intimation is received from NAB within 6 x months after the closing date of applications, consider your selection as closed.
23. All candidates (except age issues) are provisionally allowed to appear in the test (written, shorthand and typing), subject to verification of credentials after clearance of written, shorthand and typing test.
Last Dale for
submission of forms
Monday 16* November. 2015
s* Name of Posts/BPS/ Number of Posts Qualification Minimum Experience Minimum Age Maximum age including general relaxation of 5 years
1- Assistant (BPS-14) Total Post a 1 Sindh (Rural) = 1 Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University. Experience in computer operations preferable. 18 years 30 years
2- Steno Typist (BPS-14) Total Posts = 8 Sindh (Rural) = 7 Sindh (Urban) = 1 Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Intermediate with Shorthand / Typing speed of 80/40 v/.p.m. respectively. Experience in computer operations preferable. 18 years 30 years
3- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12) Total Post s 1 Sindh (Rural) = 1 Bachelor’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Statistics/Economics with a Minimum speed of 10.000 key depressions per hour for data entry. Experience in the relevant field preferable. 18 years 30 years
4- Cashier (BPS-11) Total Post = 1 Sindh (Urban) = 1 Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university. Experience in the relevant field and computer operations preferable. 18 years 30 years
J- Driver (BPS-4) Total Posts ■ 2 Sindh (Urban) – 2 Middle Pass with valid driving licence. Experience in relevant field preferable. 18 years 30 years
T- Naib Qasid (BPS-1) Total Post ■ 1 Local = 1 Middle Pass – 18 years 30 years
For test date/time please visit NTS website regularly
1. Name of the applied post should be written boldly on top right corner of the envelope.
2. Age. qualification and experience shall be calculated / examined as on closing date of submission of applications.
3. In case, a candidate possesses additional / extra qualification, be sure that he/she must possess the advertised qualification from Government recognized institution in required grade/division in any of the above mentioned discipline to become eligible otherwise application will be rejected.
4. Government Servants/autonomous/semi autonomous/corporation employees can only apply through their Departments.
5. No further relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above, against each category will be given, however, under mentioned categories will be admissible age relaxation up to:
a. 3 x years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes. Buddhist Community.
b. 3 x years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh (R).
c. 15 x years (or) the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less admissible to the released / retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
d. 10 x years age relaxation is admissible to Government Servants who have completed 2 years of continuous Govt Service on the closing date.
e. 10 x years age relaxation is admissible to disabled persons.
1. Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/she will be allowed relaxation in age only in one category favorable to him/Tier.
HOW TO APPLY
Application Form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing Service Website www.nts.org.pk Please pay the prescribed test/ processing fee through online deposit slip in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL. MCB. UBL or ABL. (For the post at Sr. No. 1 to 4 the test fee rate is Rs.475/-; while for the post at Sr. No. 5 and 6 only processing fee of Rs. 100/- will be charged). Application without deposit slips will not be entertained.
• Deposited amount is non refundable and non transferable.
• Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• NTS will not be responsible for the late receipt of applications sent through post or by any courier service.
• Candidates are required to send their application to NTS Headquarters. Islamabad on prescribed Form along with paid online deposit slip (original).
For further information, please contact:
UAN: +92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad