Government of Pakistan
National Archives of Pakistan
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for filling up following temporary post in the National Archives of Pakistan, Islamabad forthe Balochistan Quota under “Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan”:
S.No. Name of Post and BPS No. of Posts Qualification Age Limit
1. Stenotypist (BS-14) 01 i) Intermediate ii) Minimum speed of 80/40 WPM in Shorthand / Typing respectively iii) Must be Computer literate 18-25 Years
1. Applications alongwith two fresh passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, Matric Certificate, Intermediate Certificate, other qualification and experience certificate (if any) may reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
2. Maximum age limit of 03 years is relaxable for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Balochistan.
3. Upper age limit is further relaxable by 05 years over and above the prescribed age limit and the relaxation of age already admissible in terms of Establishment Division’s O.M. No. F.9/2/91-R-3, dated 28-11-2000.
4. Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
5. Centre for the test / interview will be Block-N, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interviews.
7. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. No TA / DA will be admissible.
pid(i)1574/i4 (Muhammad Saleem Khan)
Superintendent National Archives of Pakistan Block-N, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad. Ph: 051-9246086