Applications are invited for the post of Chief Executive Officer, National Fertilizer Corporation of Pakistan (Private) Limited (NFC), under Ministry of Industries & Production, Government of Pakistan, for its head office based at Lahore.
The incumbent will be responsible to look after the business of the corporation, financial affairs in accordance with the Memorandum and Article of Association / NFC Service Rules and instructions issued by the Federal Government.
Requisite Qualification & Experience
• A postgraduate degree in Economics, Management, Finance / FCA / FCMA
• Minimum 20 years experience of management with 10 years experience of senior management level / leadership role in the reputed public / private sector organizations.
• Maximum age limit is 55 years.
• Appointment will be on contract basis for a period of 3 years.
• Applicants working in government / semi- government / autonomous bodies should route their application through proper channel, duly accompanied with NOC.
• Salary / package equivalent to NFC Grade D-l (which is equivalent to management Grade M-l) shall be offered to the deserving candidate.
The applications along with detailed CVs, lasted photograph and copies of testimonials should reach the undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Persons who do not meet the above criteria need not to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. (Envelope may be marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CEO”).
General Manager (PERSL. & ADMIN.) I
National Fertilizer Corporation of Pakistan 1 Alfalah Building (Tail Wing), 1s Floor, Shahrah-e-Quaid-eAzam, Lahore