Applications are invited for the post of Chief Executive Officer, National Fertilizer Corporation of Pakistan (Private) Limited (NFC), under Ministry of Industries & Production, Government of Pakistan, for its Head Office based at Lahore.
The Chief Executive shall be responsible for the management of the Company and for its procedures in financial and other matters, subject to the oversight and directions of the Board, in accordance with Ordinance, his responsibilities include implementation of strategies and policies approved by the Board, making appropriate arrangements to ensure that funds and resources are properly safeguarded and are used economically, efficiently and effective and in accordance with all statutory obligations, and as per Memorandum and Article of Association / SECP Rules, NFC Service Rules and instructions issued by the Federal Government.
A Post Graduation Degree in Economics, Management, MBA/MPA, Finance/ FCA/FCMA.
• Experience of candidate should be minimum 10 years at management level.
• Age limit should not be more than 55 years.
• Appointment will be on contract basis for a period of 2 years extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
• Lump sum salary shall be Rs. 350,000/- per month with the facility of 1300cc car with driver.
• Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel duly accompanied with NOC.
The applications along with detailed CVs, latest photograph and copies of testimonials should reach the undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Persons who do not meet the above criteria need not to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. (Envelop may be marked as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CEO’).
Personnel & Administration Department
National Fertilizer Corporation of Pakistan Alfalah Building (Tail Wing), 1* Floor, Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore