National Institute of Electronics NIE Job Islamabad, Design Engineer, Assistant Electronics Engineer, Attendant
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Science & Technology
National Institute of Electronics (NIE) is a premier design, development and research organization. The Institute undertaking a PSDP project Title Balancing Modernization & Rehabilitation of NIE (BMR) for which experienced, and self-motivated individuals are required. The posts are on contract basis for a period of one-year (extendable).Suitable persons with following qualification and experience may apply.
S/ No: Post: Qualification & Experience: Age Limit: No of Post: Domicile: Salary (Rs.) Per Month:
1. Team Leader Ph. D 10 year experience in field of Automotive electronic, Medical Electronic, Microelectornic, Consumer Electronics, 1. Team Leader PCB design fresitingwe8r, ‘tar 08 Certification or M.Sc Engineering or equivalent (from abroad) 13 years above relevant experience. Up to 55 years 08 Merit Up to Rs. 100,000/-
2. Sr. Design Engineer SMT Manufacturing Engineering or Equivalent Degree and 07 years’ experience in field of Automotive electronic, Medical Electronic, Microelectronic, Consumer Electronics, PCB design & fabrication, Power Electronics, Communication, SMTPL, Testing & Certification or Ph.D. with 04 years above relevant experience. Up to 50 years 08 Merit Up to Rs. 65,000/-
3. Design Engineer Engineering Degree and 02 years’ experience in Automotive Electronic, Medical Electronic, Microelectronic, Consumer Electronics, PCB design & fabrication, Power Electronics, Communication and Testing& Certification or M.Sc. Engineering(abroad) and above mentioned field experience. Up to 40 years
16 Up to Rs. 60,000/-
4. Electronics Engineer MS/M. Phil specialized in electronics system/component engineering with 3 year experience in system testing, reverse engineering system manufacturing or M.Sc./BE specialized In system/ component electronics with 5 year experience in system testing, reverse engineering system manufacturing. 30-45 years 02 Merit Up to Rs. 60,000/-
5. Software Engineer MCS/M.Sc. Computer Science with 2-5 years relevant experience. 30-45 years 06 Merit Up to Rs. 60,000/-
6. Assistant Electronics Engineer Diploma in electronics with 2 year experience as maintenance engineer. 20-25 years 02 Merit Up to Rs. 20,000/-
7. Stenographer P.A to PD BA with Diploma in Computer Applications. Shorthand speed 100WPM & Typing speed 80 WPM with 2 years relevant experience. 30-35 years 01 Merit Up to Rs. 20,000/-
8. Assistant Graduate/B.Com with one year Diploma in Computer Applications/IT. 30-45 years 01 Merit Up to Rs. 15,000/-
9. Skilled Worker F.Sc/Diploma in Electronics with 3 years’ experience in an electronic manufacturing company or 2 years working experience on an SMT. Stuffing wave soldering line etc. 18-25 years 01 Merit Up to Rs. 10,000
10. Attendant Middle pass 25-35 years 01 Merit Up to Rs. 10,000
11. Sweeper Middle pass 18-25 years 01 Merit Up to Rs. 10,000
1. Applications addressed to the Deputy Director Personnel stating name, date of birth, educational qualifications, experience and recent photograph should reach the undersigned latest by 15 days after publication.
2. Those already in service must apply through proper channels.
3. Incomplete applications received after due date will not be entertained.
4. The envelope should clearly indicate the post applied for.
5. Only short listed candidates would be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
Company Name & Address:
Muhammad Umair Habib Deputy Director Personnel, National Institute of Electronics (NIE), 17, Sector H-7, Islamabad.
Tel: 051-9265009-12. // Fax: 051-9265018.