Government of Pakistan
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH ISLAMABAD
Applications are invited for the posts mentioned below up to 30-06-2015 in National Institute of Health. Islamabad. The requisite qualilication and experience has been shown against each post:
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS/ INFORMATION:
1. Earlier advertisement published on 25-12-2014 may please be treated as cancelled. Applications received in response to this advertisement only will be considered. The candidates who have already applied for any of these posts shall have to apply afresh.
2. Advance copy of the application will not be entertained.
3. Candidates already in service should send their applications through proper channel.
4. All the candidates who meet the age limits will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test subject to scrutiny of their eligibility after the test. However, for the interviews, only short-listed candidates v/ill be called.
5. Candidates will be required to bring Original documents (Educational and Experience certificates) and attested copies at the time of interview.
6. No TtyDA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
7. Please use separate envelope and separate application form if you wish to apply for more than one posts.
8. Incomplete applications, applications not sent on the prescribed form, and applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
9. In addition to general age relaxation of 5 years, any other age relaxation would be admissible under the government rules.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. For the posts of BS-10 to BS-18: Please download the Application Form and deposit slip from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL. HBL. UBLandMCB.
2. Please send, by mail or courier, the filled up Application Form along with the paid copy of the deposit slip to: NTS Headquarters. 1 -E. Street No. 46. Sector 1-8/2. Islamabad. Application Forms submitted by hand will not be accepted.
3. For the post of BS-01 (Syce & Security Guard): Please download the prescribed Application Form from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) without the deposit slip, fill up the form properly and send to: Director Administration. National Institute of Health (NIH). Chak Shahzad. Islamabad.
4. Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information. NIH reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
5. Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. Last date of submission of Application Forms is: 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
7. For further information please visit, www.nts.org.pk. or call (051) 844-444-1