National Insurance Company Ltd Job Karachi, Company Secretary
National Insurance Company Limited
Owned by The Government of Pakistan
Company Secretary Required:
Applications are invited for the post of Company Secretary, National Insurance Company Limited (N1CL) at Head Office Karachi.
NICL is an unlisted public limited company, 100% owned by Federal Government, under the administrative control of Ministry of Commerce (MOC) and having its Head Office at Karachi. The Company is committed to providing general insurance services to Federal Government, Provincial Governments and Public Sector Entities.
1. Minimum Required Qualification and Experience:
(a) Member of a recognized body of professional accountants with at least ten (10) years relevant experience.
(b) Member of a recognized body of corporate or chartered secretaries with at least ten (10) years relevant experience.
(c) Person holding a master degree in business administration or commerce or being a law graduate from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission with at least ten (10) years relevant experience.
(d) Candidates having experience of insurance industry will be preferred.
– Company Secretary is a General Manager level position. He / she will report to the Chairman Board of Directors of NICL The Company Secretary shall be responsible for ensuring that Board procedures are followed, and that all applicable laws, rules and regulations and other relevant statements of best practices are complied with. The job entails facilitating smooth operations of company’s corporate affairs, organizing meetings of the BoD, recording proceedings of meetings, maintaining proper record of minutes, following up Implementation of decisions, circulating the draft minutes to all BoD members, and ensuring that the minutes are signed by the Chair once they have been approved.
3. Pay Package:
– NICL Scale Minimum Rs. 225,000/- plus company maintained car, including fuel and chauffer and other fringe benefits as admissible under NICL rules. Package can be negotiated depending on qualification and experience.
4. Eligibility will be determined and selection will be finalized as per approved government policy. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview. The candidate shall not be entitled for any TA/DA while appearing for the interview.
5. No person shall be appointed as Company Secretary unless he/she is a citizen of Pakistan.
6. Applications by hand will not be accepted.
Interested candidates are required to send their applications marked “Company Secretary” with latest CV, copies of certificates and degrees, CNIC and two recent photographs within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement to:
Company Name & Address:
General Manager HR, National Insurance Company Ltd. 3rd Floor.NIC Building, Abbasi Shaheed Road, Karachi.
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.