National Productivity Organization NPO Job Islamabad, Chief Executive Officer (MP-I)
National Productivity Organization
Applications are invited for the post of Chief Executive Officer (MP-I), National Productivity Organization under the Ministry of Industries & Production Islamabad. National Productivity Organization (NPO) is a skill development and research oriented organization, undertaking the Productivity Movement in Pakistan. The details are given below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To spearhead quality and productivity initiatives with visionary leadership. The incumbent will drive the productivity movement in the country through innovative and proactive approach, with special emphasis on competitiveness, benchmarking, social transformation, quality awards, trainings, etc.
A postgraduate degree in Economics/Engineering/ Management from HEC recognized university/ foreign recognized university.
Experience / Skills:
– At least 20 years experience in management with 5 years experience of senior management level / leadership role
– Excellent consultative and communication skills.
– Ability to understand complex economic policy issues, government administration and public/private sector reforms.
– Prior international experience in similar organizations would be viewed as a significant advantage.
– He/She should be a citizen of Pakistan and within the upper age limit of 55 years. The above position is for a contractual period of three years.
Interested candidates, having the above qualifications/experience may send applications supported with CVs/testimonials addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, National Productivity Organization, Ministry of Industries and Production within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
Applications already received in response to NPO’s advertisement dated 28nd December, 2014 in dailies ‘The Jang’ and ‘The Dawn’ will still be considered and the candidates already interviewed will be again called for interviews.
Incomplete applications or those received after the closing date will not be entertained. Only eligible short-listed candidates will be called for interview. NoTA/DAwill be paid to the candidates.
Company Name & Address:
Chief Executive Officer, National Productivity Organization (NPO), 2nd Floor IFC Building, Constitution Avenue, Sector F-5/1, Islamabad.