National Transmission and Despatch Company Limited Job Lahore, Chief Financial Officer
Save Electricity for You and for Nation
National Transmission and Despatch Company Limited
As Chief Financial Officer:
NTDCL is a Public Limited Company incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984. NTDCL operates and maintains thirteen 500 KV and thirty five 220 KV Grid Stations, more than 5000 km 500 KV Transmission Lines and about 8000 km 220 KV Transmission Lines in Pakistan. The main functions of NTDCL include: acting as the Central Power Purchasing Agency, System Operator and Transmission Network Operator under license from NEPRA.
The company is looking for a high caliber, experienced individual for the position of Chief Financial Officer on contract bass.
– Three years (extendable on satisfactory performance) 6 months probation.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will head the Finance Department of the Company and will report to Managing Director and the BoD for all functions of his position.
– The candidate must be a qualified Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) or Fellow Cost & Management Accountant (FCMA).
– 10 years post qualification relevant experience in a Senior Financial Management position in private as well as public sector companies. The candidate having experience in the power sector will be preferred.
– To assist in formulating the company’s future direction and offer tactical initiatives.
– To develop an effective team of competent subordinates who understand, and are able to discharge the obligations of their positions/jobs.
– To ensure forecasting and funds management as per policy of the Company.
– To manage change and induct best corporate financial and accounting systems in the Company.
– To develop financial performance measures that supports the company’s strategic direction.
– To introduce/implement best operational practices.
– To direct and oversee MI aspects of the Financial &Accounting Functions of the organization.
– To deal. regulatory affairs, formulation of tariff and preparation/presentation of tariff petitions before NEPRA.
– Ability to work with the MD/Board of Directors/Audit and Finance Committee of the BoD.
– Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and presentation skills.
– Existing employees of NTDCL fulfilling the aforesaid criteria are encouraged to apply for the position.
Remuneration and Age:
– The position is offered on a market-based competitive salary commensurate with qualification and experience of the candidate.
– The maximum age limit is 55 years.
Applications along with a detailed CV, copies of testimonials and a recent passport size photograph should reach HR & Admin Director, NTDCL 41.WAPDA House, Lahore by 9th March, 2015. No TA1DA will be admissible for interview.
Note: Application form may be downloaded from: (www.ntdc.com.pk/Careers.php)
Company Name & Address:
HR & Admin Director, National Transmission and Despatch Company Limited (NTDCL) 419-WAPDA House, Lahore.
Tel: 042-99201020. // Web: www.ntdc.com.pk.