National University of Sciences & Technology (NUST) invites applications for the following posts-
■ Stenographer (Age: 25-45) Graduate orequivalent from a recognized institution with minimum five (05) years experience as Stenographer/PA in an organization/ government department. Candidate must have typing speed of 50 WPM. Individuals with proficient handling of computer will be preferred. Ex-JCOsorequivalentfromArmed Forces may also apply.
■ Electroplating Specialist (Age: 25-35) Matric (Science), with 5 years experience and xpertise of electroplating in a reputed organization. Candidate must have knowledge of plating chemistry.
■ Forging Specialist (Age: 25-451 Matric (Science) with 3 years experience of foundry work in reputed organization. Individual should be able to work or forging hammer or have 10 years experience as forging worker.
■ Horticulture Supervisor (Age: 25-45) F.Sc with 2 years Diploma in Horticulture from a recognized institute with minimum 1-2 years relevant experience.
■ Lab Technician (Survey) (Age: 25-45) Three (03) years diploma in Civil Engineering or 1.5/1 year diploma in survey from a recognized institution with minimum five (05) years relevant experience. Retired Armed Forces NCO’s’JCO’s having qualification and experience in surveying and mapping may also apply.
■ Lab Technician (Physics) (Age:25-45) BSc (Physics) from a recognized institution with five (05) years experience in a Physics lab. Experience of handling lab equipments and managing inventory, performing laboratory test/analysis, recording/interpreting results using computers and performing mathematical calculations forpreparing graphs
■ Lab Assistant (Bio-Informatics) (Aqe:25-45) B.Sc (Hons) in bioinformatics and having excellent computer skills with minimum 02 years of relevant experience.
■ Lab Attendant (Chemistry/Micro-Biology) (Aae:22-35) F.Sc with 2-3 years relevant experience of working in a chemistry/ micro-biology/bio-technology lab.
■ Library Attendant (Aqe:20-35) FA with one year diploma in Library Management or Matric with three (03) years relevant experience of working in a library. Individual having sound knowledge of library techniques/computer skillswill be preferred.
■ Nursing Assistant (Age: 25-45) Individual must possess minimum 10 years of experience with recognized Nursing Diploma. Retired nursing NCO may also apply.
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Age: 20-45) Individual must possess minimum 10 years of experience as OTA. Should be qualified Diploma Holder of OTA., Retired OTA from Armed Force may also apply.
■ Sanitary Worker (Age: 20-35) Medically fit with sufficient experience of sanitary work And many more.
• For more details please explore the website at http://hr.nust.edu.pk
• Pay package commensurate with qualifications/ experience will be offered
• NUST being an equal opportunity employer, advises all eligible individuals to apply online through the website mentioned by 25 Jan 2012. Candidates serving in Govt departments. Armed Forces etc may apply through their respective/ parent department/organizations.
• Candidates applying for multple posts will be considered only for the post they are found most suitable for, by the Selection Board.
• Applicants must submit copies of all educational documents/ experience certificates Incomplete applications will not be considered
• Only short listed candidates will beconsidered/called for test/interview.
HR Directorate Tel: 092-51-9085-1331 Website: http://hr.nust.edu.pk