NBP Jobs, National Bank of Pakistan Jobs, Management Trainees – Batch XIV 2010-2011
|Recruitment of Management Trainees – Batch-XIV|
Alredy Applied: Edit Your Profile
|Why work in NBP?|
NBP maintains its position as Pakistan’s Premier Bank with a network of over 1200 branches locally, 18 overseas branches, 1 Subsidiary at Almaty (Kazakhstan) and 11 Representative Offices all over the world
NBP also have a Joint Venture with UBL at U.K., with the name of Pakistan International Bank (UK) Ltd., with seven branches at Main Branch, London, Manchester Branch, Glasgow Branch, Bradford Branch, Sheffield Branch, Birmingham Branch and Knightsbridge Branch (London).
The Bank has employed more than 15,000 people world wide. The various departments include:
Consumer Banking – Corporate Finance – Investment Banking – Agricultural Banking – Transactional Banking – Operations – Software Development and Automation – Financial Control – Treasury – Internal Audit – Risk Management & Credit – Economic & Business research – Training & Development – Strategic Planning – Human Resources
NBP offers unlimited opportunities to its employees for continuous personal and professional growth:
1) Change Management Program: NBP has started an ambitious Change Management Program to further train its employees to meet the challenges of present day requirements.
2) Training of new staff: Training and development are the core issues of HR, which will ultimately improve our customer service and help us attain the standard of a progressive bank.
3) Benefits: Besides a competitive financial package, we offer excellent working conditions, job satisfaction, superior leadership, and a conducive environment for growth.
|What we look for when recruiting personnel|
• Team players with excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and use of information technology
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
If you believe that you posses all these qualities and are ambitious for a better future, Apply Online. to create your Career Profile
If you have already applied, you can also Edit your Career Profile by Clicking Here
OR send us your resume, along with a brief cover letter, at
Human Resource Management Department
National Bank of Pakistan