Executive Assistant to the CEO
The position reports directly to the CEO of Nishat Power Limited, Nishat Hotels & Properties. This is a demanding position and the successful candidate needs to be self-driven, result oriented, having vast experience in office management with good interpersonal and communication skills to handle office affairs with full responsibility.
Responsibilities will include
• Manage the CEO’s calendar and schedule appointments.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the CEO’s office.
• Correspond on behalf of CEO. Prepare and/or edit internal and external correspondence including letters, emails and memos.
• Handle travel arrangements.
• Actively build a useful network of contacts.
• Maintain files and records in an organized and efficient manner.
• Coordinate with department heads, managers and other staff members.
• Human Resource management.
• Any other task assigned.
The candidate should be a H EC approved university graduate, with at least 7-10 years of experience in similar role. He/She must have excellent skills in written and spoken English. Proficiency in commonly used computer applications including MS Office is required. This position is based in Lahore. It offers competitive salary package with fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested candidates may apply for this position in confidence by February 01, 2015 to: Manger HR, Nishat Power Limited, 1-B, Aziz Avenue, Canal Bank, Gulberg V, Lahore. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org