Job Responsibilities:Oversee me financial operations of the organization and ensue timely and accurate financial report and practices induing cash management. payroll. financial disbursement. ledgers etc.
• Responsible for entering financial Information and maintaining all financial records for projects and for the organization.
• Manage financial control, develop financial reports, and make recommendations to the organization on budget expenditures
• Monitor the expenditures to ensure that program funds are utilized appropnately by the dose of the fiscal years.
• Assist and provide training to field and head office staf in taance and other related areas as appropriate for proper maintenance of their books of accounts, inventory and fixed assets records
• Make sure that the monthly and other annual and periodic financial reports art forwarded to management and donors with in the stipulated deadlines.
• Ensure all financial reports are checked for accuracy before they are submitted to the donors
• Oversee the financial audits of all projects of the organization
• Maintain a proper and orderty ffing system
• Prepare the necessary documentation requred for cheque payments
• Approval of cheque payments and petty cash payments
• Manage petty cash payments and perform weekly petty cash reconciliations
• Lead and coordinate the effective management of finance and general administration functions in Financo department
• Manage all aspects of accounting and regular audit for the organization.
• Develop strong internal control mechanism for the organization
• Reguiarty forecasting cash Bow based on the work plan by the program, making sure that all parts of the organization have enough cash to pay for their activities and advising the management on investing and cash reserve
• Ensure that all major financial (or otr>er) commitments with other parties are coveredby a legal written agreement
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance w«h accepted policies and procedures.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
• Preparation of support documents like vouchers then prepanng the financial reports mliaison w.th field offices and ensure that as financial reporting deadlines are met
•Only shortlisting candidates, firfibng the mentioned criteria will be called for interview.
• Interested Candidates must submit their Cvs at email@example.com by 12th August. 2015 along with copy of CNIC and educational degrees
NO TAjDA Will be admissible for interview