Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department, Government of the Punjab has authorized NTS to conduct Entry Test for iecruitment of the project posts of Punjab Accelerated Functional Literacy & NFBE Project. NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates for Entry Test in the following categories except Naib Qasids and Chowkidar. The applicants for the posts of Naib Qasid are advised to submit their application to the concerned Executive District Officer (Education) of the concerncd district and that of Chowkidar to PMU- PAFLP 5,h Floor Alfalah Building, Mall Road Lahore not later than 31/01/2015.
General Instructions for Candidates
A. (PMU Posts are Lahore based and the posts other than PMU are district based).
B. Terms and Conditions for Entry Test.
1. Candidates having Punjab domicile are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates must mention their district of domicile and the district applied for, in the application fonn.
3. Upper age limit will be relaxed according to Government policy.
4. Shortlisting of candidates shall be made on the basis of NTS Test, age, relevant qualification and experience.
5. Selection of candidates shall be strictly on merit to be determined on the basis of their academics and interview.
6. The applicants for the posts of Naib Qasids and Chowkidar are exempted from NTS Test.
7. Before applying, the candidates should make sure that they are eligible for the post, qualification, age or experience wise, etc.
8. Test will be held at all districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
9. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
10. Roll. No slip and test center details shall be dispatched to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test date.
11. Sample paper shall be available on NTS website.
12. Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
13. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview
14. Candidates shall present original documents along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents, at the lime of interview. In case any of the documents is found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate will stand cancelled ab-initio.
15. In-complete application forms in any rcspcct shall not be entertained by NTS.
16. Number of vacancies can be increased / decreased, without any prior notice, as per the requirements of the Department.
17. Government employees can apply through proper channel and submit NOC of the concerned Department at the time of interview.
18. All quotas as per Government policy shall be observed.
How to Apply?
Application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www.nts.org.pk
■ Applications must be received at the given NTS Head Quarter address not later than 31″ of January 2015.
■ NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
■ Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL. MCB, UBL or ABL.
■ Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
• Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
■ Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
■ Change of test center or category is not allowed, Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
Project Director Punjab Accelerated Functional Literacy & NFBE Project ipl-567 Ph: 042-99205428