Office of the Ombudsperson Job, Driver, Naib Qasid, Sanitary Worker 27 November
The Office of the Ombudsperson, Govt, of the Punjab, requires on contract basis for a period of three years, the services of dynamic and highly motivated persons for the following positions:
1. All the applications must be received alongwith attested documents at the following address till Date 16.12.2015.
2. No application shall be entertained after due date.
3. Government employees must apply through proper channel.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible.
6. Five years general age relaxation shall be given to the male candidates and eight years age relaxation shall be given to female candidates.
7. Office of the Ombudsperson, Punjab, reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and reject any application without assigning any reason.
(Dr.Ahmed Afnan) Secretary
Office of the Ombudsperson, Punjab. 174-Shadman-II, Gerneral Sarfraz Road, Canal Bank, Lahore. Phone No.042-99268282 042-35970739