Oil & Gas Development Company Limited OGDCL Job Islamabad, General Manager (Risk Management)
Vacancy Announcement for the Post of General General Manager (Risk Management):
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL), Islamabad, a leading Exploration & Production Company of the country, invites applications for the position of General Manager (Risk Management).
– The candidate should have Master’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering Degree. Preference will be given to the candidate having specialization in Judicial Studies, Risk Management / Fire, Health & Safety. Law degree will be considered an additional qualification.
– 16 years experience in executive position in private or public sector organization(s). Candidate must possess excellent leadership, analytical, decision making along with demonstrated ability for identification, analysis, assessment, control and avoidance, minimization or elimination of unacceptable risks.
– The selected candidate will be offered a minimum of 02 years contract employment (extendable with mutual consent) with market based salary and other benefits commensurate with experience and Company policy.
– The Company reserves the rights to fill or not to fill the advertised post.
– The last date for submission of applications along with Curriculum Vitae is 02-04-2015.
Max Age Limit: 50 Years.
No TA/ DA will be admissible forthe interview.
Company Name & Address:
Chief (Admin / Recruitment), Oil & Gas Development Company Limited, OGDCL House, Plot# 3013, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad – Pakistan.