PAEC Jobs, Senior Medical Officer, Senior Engineer, Senior Scientist
1. No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
2. Preferably first class academic career, however one second division may be allowed except in final degree.
3. First class degree means a minimum of 60 % marks for annual system or minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and second class means a minimum of 50 % marks for annual system or minimum CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for semester system.
4. Upper age limit is 35 years, however relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
5. Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions / universities duly recognized by Higher Education Commission and registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (for Engineering degree), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council/College of Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan (for Medical Degree).
6. Degree of 04 years duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with equivalent Master degree-16 year’s education.
7. Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
8. Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
9. Candidates already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. Organizations must provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test/Interview.
10. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test.
12. Candidates must apply ONLINE only at http://www.paec.qov.pk/careers on or before 24-07-2016.