10996-851055/0321-9177568 Emailsaiidcsm@yahoo.com 1
Applications are invited from candidates on plain paper for appointment to the following posts. These are contract positions on fixed pay mentioned against each. Initial appointment will be for 06 (six) months, renewable on satisfactory performance. Application for S.No. 1 to S.No. 3 must be submitted in the office of the Project Director at camp office University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar (Vice-Chancellor Office), by close of business 08-04-2015.
Further, candidates for the post at S.No. 4 to S.No. 6 should appear for walk-in-interview along with documentary proofs mentioned in Note below on 13-04-2015 at 9:00AM in UET Peshawar Conference Hall. The requisite qualifications and experience are given below:-
S.No. Name of Post Minimum Qualification & Experience
1. Accountant (Pay package Rs.30,000/- P.M Age limit: upto 30 years B.Com with 05 years relevant experience in a reputable organization.
2. Junior Clerk (Pay package Rs. 18,000/- P.M Age limit: upto 30 years i. Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and ii. A speed of 30 words per minute in typing.
3. Sub Engineer (Civil) (Pay package Rs.25,000/- P.M Age limit: upto 30 years 3-years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Civil.
4. Security Guards (Pay package Rs.14,000/- P.M Age limit: upto 45 years Must be either ex-Army, ex-Frontier Corps or ex-Frontier Constabulary retired person.
5. Mali (Pay package Rs.14,000/- P.M Age limit: upto 45 years Literate with 3 Years relevant experience
6. Sweeper (Pay package Rs.14.000/- P.M Age limit: upto 45 years Literate
1. Attested copies of educational testimonials and experience certificates (from Government/semi Government / Autonomous bodies), copy of CNIC and one recent photograph must be submitted with the application.
2. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel. They must also submit NOC from their concerned departments/organizations along with their applications.
3. Only short listed candidates, who meetthe criteria, will be called for interview.
4. Incomplete applications and those received after due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the applicant.
Project Director Khyber Pakhtunkhwa University of Technology
at Camp Office UET, Peshawar Post Code: 25120 Tel: 091-9216493 Fax: 091-9216494 E-mail: email@example.com
Teaching Staff Required
0300-4388407 0312-5108855 0333-9952515