JOB IS VACANT
A Vacancy for Assistant Secretary has been created at PSC. The applications are required from candidates having degree of MBA/ MS Hotel Management with a minimum experience of 5 years in administration, Housekeeping and Hotel Management
Secretary Peshawar Services Club
Applications complete in all respect are required from the candidates for appointment in the following positions for BS-Radiology Program:
# Position Posts Qualification Experience
1. Assistant Professor 01 M. Phil Radiology Eligible for the Post of
2. Demonstrators 1)4 B.S Radiology 02 Years
Interested candidates should send their detailed resume along with relevant documents through e-mail address or post till 9th July 2015.
NCS • Department of Health Sciences, 60-C, University Road, University Town. Peshawar Ph#: 091-9216033, 5842822-3, E-mail: email@example.com www.ncs.edu.pk
Medical Teaching Institution
Lady Reading Hospital, Peshawar
The Lady Reading Hospital has been designated an autonomous institution with a Board of Governor as prescribed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Act 2015. The Board of Governors is determined to develop the Hospital into a State of the Art Teaching Medical facility as rapidly as possible.
Applications are invited for the following positions:
1. Manager, Materials Management Qualifications/ Experience: Candidates must have a Master or Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent degree from a recognized university with at least 6 years experience of heading a materials management or purchasing department in the healthcare industry or reputed hospital.
The candidate should be conversant with Accounting Practices, Marketing, Business Law Mathematics and contracts.
2. Manager, Facilities Management Qualifications / Experience: Candidates must have a Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Management or Environmental sciences or equivalent degree from a recognized university, with at least 6 years experience in a managerial/ administrative role in the service industry related to facilities management. Preference will be given to Candidates with experience in hospitality industry, or hospital. Additional requirements are an ability to do strategic planning for the areas of Food & Beverages, Laundry, Housekeeping, Pest Control Horticulture, Waste Management and Housing.
3. Manager, Outpatient & Ambulatory Services Qualifications/ Experience: Candidates must have MBA, MHA or equivalent degree from the recognized university. MBBS doctors with administrative experience will also be considered. A minimum administrative experience of 5 years In a healthcare institution will be preferred. Preference will be given to Candidates with sound decision-making, budget management, analytical, and planning skills and a thorough knowledge of routine operations within a professional services environment.
Candidate with knowledge of healthcare and hospital related key performance indicators will be preferred.
Candidate with knowledge of ISO Certification, Joint Commissions Standards and/or quality improvement processes will be preferred.
• Excellent salary package ad benefits would be offered to the selected candidates.
• Applications with a covering letter, and a detailed Curriculum Vltae should be sent to the following address by 15th July 2015.
• Bank Draft / GPO vouchers of Rs. 1000/- as a processing fee (to the account of Hospital Director MTI LRH) should also be enclosed with the application.
Human Resource Department
Medical Teaching Institution, Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar – Pakistan
Phone: +92 91 9211430-39 – website: www.lrh.gov.pk
Islamia College Peshawar | 091-9216513-7