GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT
Applications are invited from eligible persons (male and female) domiciled in Punjab for recruitment on contract basis under the Scheme “Agriculture Training Institute. Karor Lai Esan District Layyah’ (upto 30.06.2014):-
1. Five yeas relaxation is admissible.
2. The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post-specific. non-pensionable and conferring no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be for the project period, which can be extended with the approval of competent authority
3. Retiree’ persons are not eligible. The persons who are already in Government service including contract employees should apply through proper channel. In case of selection, a confirmed civil servant shall retain his lien against his original substantive post. Package of pay and allowances for the posts will be as per pay scale of the post plus 30% of the minimum of pay scale as social security benefit in lieu of pension. However, a confirmed civil servant will be entitled to claim protection of the pay last drawn by him against his substantive post.
4. The recruitment will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
5. The applications for the posts may be addressed to Secretary Agriculture. Government of the Punjab, Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for alongwith curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents/CNIC/certificates/degrees, which include provisional certificates indicating CGPA, must reach in the office of the undersigned upto 02 May, 2014. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
6. List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Departmental Notice Board 7 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query/clarification the candidate may approach the undersigned at least two days prior to interview date.
7. List of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Departmental Notice Board in addition to issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of Departmental Selection Committee by the competent authority.
8. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
9. No post falls in quotas fixed for 2% Disabled, 5% of Minorities and 5% for women.
ISHTIAQ AHMAD SECTION OFFICER (R&E) GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT CIVIL SECRETARIAT, PUNJAB 2-BANK ROAD, LAHORE.
Be a part of World Renowned
A Joint Venture Company, manufacturing world renowned brands of commercial vehicles, is looking for dynamic, experienced and performance oriented professionals for the following positions based in Karachi:
■ Manager Sales & Marketing
8-10 years experience in commerciah/ehicle industry.
■ Dy. Manager Sales & Marketing
5-7 years experience in commercial vehicle industry.
■ Manager After Sales Service
Graduate Engineer with 8-10 years experience in relevant field.
■ Asst. Manager After Sales Service
5-7 years experience in relevant field.
■ Manager Quality Assurance
Qualified Engineer with 8-10 years experience in Vehicle Process and Parts Inspection.
Attractive salary and remuneration with fringe benefits awaiting the deserving candidates. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 21 st April 2014.
AUSTRIA EN ISO 9001:2008 HELLAS
APS-COD requires competent and well qualified staff with relevant experience and leadership qualities for the following posts:
Section Heads Graduate/Masters, B.Ed. / M.Ed, with good academic & administrative skills
Senior School Teachers for Federal Board and ‘O’ Level System Masters in English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology. Pakistan Studies, Computer Science, Urdu and Islamiat preferably B.Ed./M. Ed.
Middle School Teachers (IV – VIII) Graduate/Masters in English, Maths, Science. History and Geography preferably B.Ed./M.Ed.
Junior School Teachers Graduate/Masters in English, Maths and Science preferably B.Ed./M.Ed.
Pre-School Teachers Mont. Directress & ECA Coordinator
Student Counselors (Full-time) Masters in Psychology with School experience
EC A Coordinator (Whole School) Graduate/Masters with relevant experience
Senior Coordinator Graduate with good academic & administrative skills
Admin Officer Graduate/Masters. MBA with administrative skills & relevant experience
Accounts Officer B.Com./M.Com. with relevant experience
FA to Principal Graduate with good administrative skills
Office Assistants Intermediate/Graduate with computer skills
Send your CV in confidence along with handwritten application and a photograph by 23rd April, 2014 on the following address and mark the envelope with the post, subject and section you have applied for, to Principal Army Public School – COD Main Rashid Minhas Road, Karachi.