Applications are invited from qualified candidates possessing the educational qualification and fulfilling the conditions laid down below. They should apply for the following posts in the various Teaching Departments of this University on the prescribed application form. Received in person on payment of Rs.1000/- through challan payable in Habib Bank Limited, Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur. The application forms are obtainable from the office of the Additional Registrar (Teach), Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur:
Name of Posts Name of Departments No. of Posts
Professor BPS-21 Pharmacy 1
Associate Professor BPS-20 1
Assistant Professor on TTS Islamic Studies 1
Sr # Name of Post Minimum Qualification and Experience
1 Professor BPS-21 • PhD in the relevant field from a HEC recognized University/Institute • 15-years teaching/research experience in HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institute or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization in BPS-17 and above • The applicant must have 15 research publications (each in four copies) (with at least 05 publications in last 05 years), in HEC recognized journals out of which two papers accepted for publication can be considered which must be published within one year period from the date of issue of acceptance letter
2 Associate Professor • PhD in the relevant field from a HEC recognized University/Institute • 10 years teaching/research in a HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institute or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization in BPS-17 and above OR • 5-years post PhD teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization • The applicant must have 10 publications (with at least 04 publications in last 05 years), in HEC recognized journals out of which two papers accepted for publication can be considered which must be published within one year period from the date of issue of acceptance letter
3 Assistant Professor on TTS • Minimum Qualification, Experience, Salary packages and other terms conditions for services on Tenure Track System to be checked on HEC website i.e. www.hec.gov.pk
• For the above categories applicants already in service should apply through proper channel
• The Experience as regular Lecturer, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor only will be considered towards required experience for the Posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor
• Applications on the prescribed form showing full particulars along with latest CV, recent photographs, Photostat copies of CNIC degrees (Marks/Pass) certificates from Matriculation & onwards duly attested by the Gazetted Officer and transcripts, should reach in the office of undersigned on or before 10-06-2015
• Number of vacancies can be increased or decreased
• The University reserves the right of cancellation of advertised posts at any stage
• Shortlisting of the candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University
• In complete form will be rejected
• No. TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview
• The Candidates for all posts of Pharmacy department must be produce valid registration certificate by PCP
(Dr. Syed Asad Raza Shah)
Contact No. 0243-9280295, 9280066 pid(h) 137/2015
A project working on the documentation of the Yidgha, Gawarbati and Dameli languages of Chitral and Ushojo Language of Swat invites applications for the following positions based in Islamabad:
Lexicographer • Masters in linguistics/literature • Minimum 10 years of relevant experience out of which 5 years must be in language documentation or dictionary development
FinanceOfficer • Masters or Equivalent in Finance / Accounting / Commerce • A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience out of which 2 years should be in donor funded project.
nterested candidates may apply on the email address by
no later than May 25,2015. Email: email@example.com. Kindly mention the position title in subject. Please note that the duration of project is 11 months.
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions in Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF)/PMNH, Islamabad.
Sr. No. Post/BS/Domicile No of Posts/Location Qualification & Experience
I. Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF)
1. Director (Research Support) BS-20 Merit 1 Islamabad Ph.D. in Natural/Physical/Applied Sciences with 14 years research/ teaching experience in BS-17 and above in a Scientific organization/ University with at least 3 years in BS-19. Ten Research Publications in HEC recognized Journals. Computer Literacy is essential.
II. Pakistan Museum of Natural History (PMNH)
1. Director General (BS-21) Merit 1 Islamabad Ph. D in Botany/Zoology/Geology An eminent scientist with 22 years teaching/research experience in the relevant field in BS-17 and above including 3 years service in BS-20. Proven ability of administration. 15 research publications in HEC recognized Journals. First class academic career will be preferred.
2. Director (BS-20), PSD Sindh (Rural) 1 Islamabad Ph. D in Botany/Zoology/Geology with 14 years experience in Science Education/Mass Communication in BS-17 & above including 3 years service in BS-19 in a Scientific organization. At least 5 years experience must be in Science Education/display through exhibits/diorama.Computer literacy is essential. 5 research publications in HEC recognized Journals. OR M.Phil/MS in Natural Sciences. 17 years experience in BS-17 & above including 3 years in BS-19 in any scientific organization. At least 5 years experience in Science Education/Museology. 1st division in terminal degree is required (However may be relaxed in exceptionally meritorious cases). 5 research publications in HEC recognized journals. Computer literacy is essential. OR M.Sc in Natural Sciences 20 year experience in BS-17 & above including 3 years experience in BS-19 in any scientific organization. At least 5 years experience in Science Education/Museology 1st Division in terminal degree is required. (However, may be relaxed in exceptionally meritorious cases). 5 research publications in HEC recognized Journals. Computer literacy is essential.
i) PSF reserves the right to call shortlisted candidates for test/interview.
ii) Allowances & other benefits like G.P. Fund, Medical Facilities and House Rent Allowance etc, are admissible as per PSF Regulations.
iii) Candidates already in sen/ice should apply through proper channel.
iv) The age limit relax-able in deserving cases, as per Government Rules.
v) No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
Applications on prescribed “Applications Form” can be downloaded from PSF website, www.psf.gov.pk, and addressed to the Secretary PSF, 1-Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad within 15 days of Publication of the Advertisement. Incomplete Applications or those received after the due date, shall not be entertained.
Note: In all cases the general instructions of Establishment Division contained in O.M. No.F-53/1/2000-SP dated 22-10-2014 and Recruitment Policy of Establishment Division will be followed.
(Haider Zaman Khattak) Secretary, PSF Tel: 9201887
PID (I) 6138/14