PAKISTAN AERONAUTICAL COMPLEX, KAMRA
Applications are invited from the citizens of Pakistan for employement on “Contract” against following vacant post having requisite qualification / experience and age limit.
PAKISTAN AERONAUTICAL COMPLEX BOARD KAMRA
1 . The Candidates should submit their application on Bio Data Form given below and CVs along with, attested photo copies of education qualification, experience certificates, domicile, CNIC and (Discharge Book in case of Ex-serviceman) to the Deputy Director Information & Selection Centre PAC Board Kamra District Attock within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
2. The maximum age limit may be relaxed in the following cases:
(a) 5 years age relaxation announced by the Government of Pakistan.
(b) 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the tribal areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas in accordance with the instructions issued by Establishment division, Government of Pakistan.
(c) In case of Government servants of who have been in continues service at least 02 years or more on the closing date of receipt of applications, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 10 years.
(d) In the case of relaxed or retired officers/ personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 15 years.
3. Those applicants who are already employed, must apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from their department, otherwise their applications will not be considered.
4. Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be entertained / considered.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
6. The competent authority has the discretion not to fill all or any of above mentioned posts or reject any application without assigning any reason and nobody will have right to challenge the same.