Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Islamabad Jobs, Network Engineer, System Engineer
1. Project Management Unit (PMU) of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) Islamabad international Airport Project, requires the services of competent professional on temporary basis for the following positions.
Sr. No Name of Position No of Positions Minimum Qualification Minimum Experience
a. Network Engineer 02 B.Sc. Telecom Engineering A Self- motivated and dynamics PEC registered engineer having excellent communication skill and at least six (6) years strong hands-on experience of: Implementing, managing & maintaining large LANs/WANs including VLANs for VoIP & Data Networks services on multiple vendor environments. • Implementing Data Network security policies. • CISCO OS/Routers/Switches/Firewalls • SAN, Data Centers etc Command on Linux/Windows Candidates having CCNP Routing / Switching & Linux certifications will be preferred.
b. System Engineer 02 B.Sc. Electrical / Electronic Engineering A Self- motivated and dynamics PEC registered engineer having excellent communication skills and at least six (06) years strong hands-on experience on: • Integrated Building Management Systems (IBMS) Embedded Systems • Installation, Configuration of PLCs • Multi vendor SCADA Systems etc • VFDs, Sensors, RTUs, HMIs etc
2. Detailed CV / Resume along with application / recent photograph and copies of testimonials shall be submitted to Project Director, on the address given below, latest by 19th December 2015.
3. Applicants must indicate the excepted salary package. Incomplete applications in any respect and those received after the stipulated period will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
4. Dismissed employee of any organization is not eligible.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for a written test and those who qualify will be called for an interview.
6. No TA/DA is admissible.
Project Director, New Islamabad International Airport Project Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority, C/0 OCS Fateh Jang, District Attack, Pakistan.
Tel: +92 51-9278605, Fax: +92 51-9278606