Applications for the following vacancies are invited on prescribed form, downloadable from www.pifd.edu.pk and accompanied by original deposit slip showing Online Deposit (HBL MA Johar Town Branch A/C # 22167900286001) / Pay Order / Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for Sr. No. 1 to 8 and Rs. 300 for Sr. No. 9 to 32 in favor of Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design as application processing fee (Non-Refundable).
Sr.# POST, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Treasurer: CA with 3 years post qualification relevant experience OR CFA / CPU (US) with 5 years relevant post qualification experience OR CIMA (UK) / ACMA with 8 years relevant post qualification experience OR Masters preferably in Finance from reputed University with 10 years relevant experience in ERP / Government organization OR Accounts Group Government Officer of BS-20 with experience of accounting and auditing for appointment on deputation or without deputation. Preference will be given to those who had served in Public Sector Universities.
2. Deputy Director (Finance & Budget): ACCA or equivalent with 2 years post qualification experience OR M.Com / MBA Finance from reputed University with 5 years experience four years experience in ERP / Government Organization will be preferred OR Government Officer in BS-18 with relevant experience for appointment on deputation.
3. Deputy Director Academics and External Linkages: Master’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Management Sciences from HEC recognized University / Institute with at least 5 years administrative / teaching / research or relevant experience in Government Organization / Public Sector University.
4. Deputy Registrar: Master’s Degree or equivalent from HEC recognized University with 5 years relevant / administrative experience.
5. Civil Engineer: B.Sc (Civil Engineering) in relevant field with two years experience.
6. Assistant Registrar: Master’s Degree or equivalent in 2″” Division with 2 years experience in the relevant field in any reputed Institute.
7. Public Relations Officer: Master’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Journalism from a recognized University having at least 2 years experience in the relevant field, should be fluent in English and fully conversant with adequate knowledge of responsibilities.
8. Assistant Manager IT: Master’s / B.Sc (Hons) in any field of IT from some reputed foreign or HEC recognized University / Institution. 3 years of total IT experience in particular software development.
9. Building Supervisor: B-Tech / DAE with 5 years relevant experience.
10. Accounts Assistant: Graduate preferably B.Com (2nd Division) from a recognized Institute with at least 5 years relevant experience preferably in Government Organization and knowledge of Computer.
11. Hostel Warden (Female): Graduate with 05 years relevant experience.
12. Lab Superintendent (IT): Master’s / B.Sc (Hons) in any field of IT from some reputed foreign or HEC recognized University / Institution. 2 years experience of design, installation and maintenance of Local and Wide Area Networks (LAN/WAN) and MIS at a local or foreign organization of good repute.
13. Lab Technician (IT): BCS [2M Div) or equivalent. Preference shall be given on having relevant field experience.
14. Resident Maintenance Supervisor (Electrical / Civil): Diploma in Civil / Electrical Technology from recognized Institution.
15. Technician (Multimedia): Matric with RTV (Electronics) TTC Diploma with 2 years relevant experience.
16. Data Entry Operator: Intermediate with 1 year hands-on experience in Automation Office.
17. Tube Well Operator / Generator Operator: Matric with 2 years TTC Diploma OR 3 year apprenticeship.
18. Cook: Diploma in cooking with 05 years experience.
19. Mason: Skilled worker with 3 years experience in the relevant field.
20. Photocopy Machine Operator: Matric with 2 years relevant experience.
21. Carpenter: Middle skilled worker with relevant experience.
22. Lift Operator: Matric with 2 years TTC Diploma OR 3 years apprenticeship.
23. Mali: Literate, preference will be given to those who have relevant experience.
24. Helper: Middle skilled worker with relevant experience.
25. Sewing Lab Assistant: Intermediate with Diploma / Certificate in Sewing Technology. The applicant must possess sound knowledge of various industrial sewing equipments and at least 3 years experience of working in similar capacity in a well reputed organization. Knowledge of repair / record keeping and machinery part storage is compulsory.
26. Lab Assistant: Matric with 5 years experience of Jewellery Manufacturing. Preference will be given to expert of CAD.
27. Weaving Lab Technician: Middle skilled worker with minimum 10 years relevant experience.
28. Knitting Lab Technician: Middle skilled worker with minimum 10 years relevant experience.
29. Model (Live Drawing): Middle with few months experience of any Art / Design University.
30. Printing & Dyeing Technician: Matric with practical knowledge of handling different natural / synthetic dyes on different textile materials and screen printing & exposing with minimum 10 years of relevant experience in university or college.
31. Weaving Lab Helper: Middle with 1 year hands-on experience with looms.
32. Technical Assistant: a) For Leather Accessories & Footwear Department: Intermediate and possessing Diploma / Certificate in Shoe Designing, Moulding and Pattern-Cutting with 2 years experience in shoe industry. b) For Furniture Design & Manufacture Department: Middle with 5 years experience in furniture makinq and machine maintenance.
Applications complete in all respects, must reach the undersigned within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Canvassing will disqualify an applicant. No TA / DA will be paid for test / interview. The employer reserves the right to accept or reject any application or not fill the post without assigning any reason.
Registrar, PIFD, 51-J/3, Johar Town, Lahore. Ph: 042-35315401-08