PAKISTAN MARINE ACADEMY
Admission To 53rd Batch of Nautical (Deck) & Engineering Cadets (Session 2015-2016)
JOIN MERCHANT NAVY AND SEE THE WORLD
Who Can Apply?
• Unmarried male citizens of Pakistan.
• Age not more than 20 years as on 31st December 2014.
• FATA/FANA/AK not more than 21 years on 31st December, 2014.
• Higher Secondary School Certificate
(Pre-Engineering) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent with at least Second Division or equivalent.
• Candidates who are waiting for result may also apply provided they can submit their final Higher Secondary School Certificate (Pre-Engineering) or equivalent result by 20th September 2014.
Allocation Of Seats
• Submit application form alon order/ bank draft for Rs.2000/-Pakistan Marine Academy Karachi Natio Bank of Pakistan Marine Academy Branch Code:0239.
• Candidates applying on Self Finance Scheme (SFS) are to submit additional pay order/ bank draft of Rs.300, 000/- alongwith the application form as SFS Fee.
• Entrance Test will be conducted at Karachi, Sukkur , Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar and Quetta by National Testing Service (NTS) on 21st September 2014. It is mandatory to obtain 45% marks to qualify the Entrance Test.
• Medical examination of short listed candidates will be held in October, 2014 at designated Combined Military Hospitals.
• Interview of medically fit candidates will be held at designated stations in November 2014.
• Final selection will be based on marks obtained in NTS Test, HSC/Equivalent Exam and Interview.
Following are job opportunities on board Merchant Ships:
• Deck Cadet/Training, Engineer
• Third Mate/4th Engineer
• Second Mate/3rd Engineer
• Chief Officer/2nd Engineer
• Capt./Chief Engineer Training
02 Years residential training will be conducted at the Academy.
Degree I Certificates awarded on completion of Training:
• Associate degree in Ship Management/ Marine Engineering by NED University of Engineering & Technology Karachi.
rar VA 3 rv^j
Certificates of Pre Sea Mandatory Courses by PMA.
Seamen Service Book (SSB)
• A mandatory requirement to board a
• Employment is neither arranged nor guaranteed by the PMA.
• Last date for submission of Application Forms is 30th August 2014.
• Candidates of O/A Level System are to submit their O/A Level equivalence certificates from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Pakistan.
• Last date of submission of marks Sheet / equivalence certificate is 20th September 2014.
• NTS Test will be held on 21st September 2014.
• Interviews will be held in November 2014. For Correspondence and Information, Contact:
Officer Incharge New Entry
Pakistan Marine Academy, Hawksbay Road,
Mauripur, Karachi – 75780
Ph: 021-99241201-5 Ext:214,
Category Open Merit
Self Finance 20 How To Apply?
Prospectus & Application Fo from PMA New Entry downloaded from PMA Web
Submission of Form:
It is issued by Govt, of Pakistan and will be awarded on completion of training by PMA.
Points To Remember:
Jational • Incomplete forms will not be considered.