Applications are invited from the candidates belono no to the Civil Districts faikno witnm the territorial jurisdiction of Pakistan Ra iway Moifan DMsion, to Ml up the foro wing vacancies.
S.f Category BPS Vacancies Quali,i”,ion Age Limit Training
1-1_ Gateman 2 08 1 Middle 18-30 years (including 05 years general relaxation m upper age limit) 15 days local tracing
68% including 5% Minorities
Son of Railway Employees whether in service, deceased or Retired
3- Ex Service Men
In case ol Ex-Servce men the maximum age hmit rs reiaxabie to the extent ol the service rendered in the Armed Forces plus the
interval between the date oi release and the date of employment of the railway. They will also attach Photocopy of Discharge
Book and other Certificates ol the Service
Attested copies of:-
1- National Identity Card
3- Character Certificate
4- Relationship Certificate (in case of son of Railway employee)
5- Educational Certificate.
6- Three photographs ol passport si«.
TERMS ANO CONDITIONSOF THE RECRUITMENT.
1. Candidates vnB have to undergo interview for the 3bove mentioned post
2. Applications earlier submitted for above posts in Pakistan Railways wfl not be considered They are required to so bout fresh application.
3. All the eligible candidates will be called lor interview
4. Selected candidates will be required to pass prescribed medical examination from Pakistan Railways Medical Hospital only.
5 Number of vacanoes can be reduced/increased due to administrative reason
6. No relation, even in case of son of Railway employees. >n Educational Qualification and in Medical Fitness will be permitted.
7. The Competent Authority has the right to reject any applicatorvapplications without assigning any reason under the rules.
8. The Competent Authority has the right to cancel the selection if the admin-strabve reason so warrant at any stage
9. Disabled Persons are not eigible for above category.
10- Women are not eligible for abo.-e category.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
1- The desirous candidates may submit the* applications on “PLAIN PAPER’ or prescribed format aiongwith complete Bio data and required documents. The applications may also be submrtted on application forms obtainable from the big stations of MuBan Division without any application fee. The applications must be deposited by hand or be sent to Divsonal Personnel Officer (C R Section) Dwisional Superintendent. Office Pakistan Raifcvays. Muftan by registered Dak up to 25 08-2014
2- Incomplete applications (without certificates/mark sheet & testimonials) win not be entertained
3- Government Servant (including Railway Employees) shou’d submit their applications through the Head of their departrnwit by producing N.O.C from their concerned department
4- No traveling allowance or other expense will be paid to the candidates who will be called for interview.
5- Three (3) postal envelopes and complete address written thereon be also sentlmked with the app’Kations. The applicat»ons without postal envelop** will not be entertained.
6- Telephone Numbers. Mobile Numbers If any shcu’d a’so be endorsed on application form and envelope
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS 25-08-2014 (JAHANZAIB AHMAD KHAN), DPO FOR DIVISIONAL SUPERINTENDENT, PAKISTAN RAILWAY. MULTAN