ADVERTISEMENT NO. 22/2011 CODE NO. 44/4-Pub-822/11
PAKISTAN SCHOOL MUSCAT – OMAN
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Interviews in November 2011 at OEC offices: November 11-12 Friday-Saturday (Lahore) Nov.13-14 Sunday-Monday (Islamabad) Nov.16-17 Wed-Thursday (Karachi)
Note: Please bring a detailed CV, copy of credentials & Passport size photograph
Pakistan School Muscat and its branches in Oman (Affiliated with Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Edexcel International London & Cambridge) invite applications for the following positions on urgent basis:
2. Teaching Staff (Senior Teachers & General Teachers) in the following subjects:
a. English b. Chemistry
c. Economics d. Statistics
e. Art Teacher f. Political Science
9 Pakistan Studies h. Mathematics
i. Biology j- Physics
k. Urdu 1. Computer Science
m. Islamic Studies n. Business Studies/Accounting
0. Special Education P- Physical Education
q- Music Teacher r. Nurse
Z. Admin Officer
3. Accountant (B.Com/M.Com/MBA with 3 years experience in any Educational/ Private Organization)
4. Physical Education Instructor (Diploma in Physical Education, at least 3 years experience in a reputed institution. (Age limit 40 to 45 years)
Qualification and Experience:
For Principal: Masters Degree (Min. 2nd Division) with at least 7 years teaching & 5 years administrative experience in any well-reputed English medium institutions. (Age limit 40 to 56 years)
For Senior Teachers: Masters Degree (Min. 2nd Division) with at least 2 years teaching experience in well-reputed English medium institutions. Candidates having experience of teaching at A’ level, O’ level and at intermediate level will be preferred.
For General Teachers: B.A / B.Sc. & B.Ed. (Min. 2nd Division) with 2 years teaching experience in well-reputed English medium institutions will be preferred for middle and high classes.
Candidates holding third division and married females need not to apply.
Applicants holding B. A. / B. Sc. & B. Ed. will be preferred
for appointment as General Teacher.
All candidates are requested to bring fresh copy of their
CVs, Certificates, Degrees and two latest passport size
Salary and other fringe benefits:
A competitive salary commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered along with other fringe benefits, like:
1. For teaching staff single status will be given.
2. Free Air conditioned hard furnished single/shared accommodation.
3. 50 days paid annual leave with return ticket to the airport nearest to your home town.
4. Free medical for minor ailments.
5. Gratuity (End of service benefits)
Facilities & Fringe Benefits for Principal:
Family status, free education for 2 children in the same school, return air ticket for self, spouse and two depended children under 18 years of age, free minor medical treatment for minor ailments.
Note: Office adresses of OEC may be seen on the website of OEC www.oec.gov.pk
PAKISTAN SCHOOL MUSCAT |
P 0 BOX 987, P C 112, RUWI ? 00968-24 790 264, Fax; 00968 24 709746 ° E mail: email@example.com s _URL: www.pakistanschool.edu.om_E