Pakistan State Oil (PSO) Job Islamabad, Management Trainees, Trainee Engineers
Pakistan State Oil (PSO)
Career Opportunity For Future Leaders:
Pakistan State Oil Co. Ltd (PSO), the oil market leader and largest company in Pakistan in terms of turnover, seeks to hire dynamic and career oriented professionals, who are willing to meet challenges and make a difference.
PSO solicits applications for the positions of Management Trainees & Trainee Engineers. Candidates for these positions should possess the following qualifications.
– The candidate should have MBA preferably Major in Marketing / Supply Chain, Finance, Human Resource, MIS/IT from reputed HEC recognized local or foreign institutes.
– The candidate should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably in Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil from reputed HEC recognized local or foreign institutes.
Candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria may visit: www.nts.org.pk, for online submission of applications. The last date for submission of application is February 25, 2015.
General Instructions for the Applicants:
– PSO is an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture and expertise.
– Incomplete applications will not be considered.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
– Candidates serving in Government Departments need to furnish NOC from their employer before applying.
– Foreign degree holders need to furnish equivalency certificate from HEC.
– Use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
– The candidate should be less than 28 years of age.