PAKISTAN STEEL, requires the services of an energetic, dynamic and matured person for appointment as Chief Medical Officer to make effective control and efficient management of health care facility being extended to its employees and to run its 100 Bed Hospital in a proficient / professional manner.
• To ensure the high standards of patient care and employees welfare concerning health state.
• To establish and maintain teamwork & effective coordination with the multidisciplinary teams.
• To explore new avenues for revenue generation from available services I hospital.
• To make adequate changes wherever necessary in present working environment.
• To utilize the available resources in a proficient manner for the welfare of employees.
• To keep policies and procedures under review towards further improvement.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• MBBS from a reputed university, recognized by HEC preferably FCPS or possessing higher Degree / Certificate in health care services I management system.
• At-least 16-20 years’ experience including 10 years as a Head of healthcare administration in a large corporate setup I hospital.
• Having excellent communication / intrapersonal I negotiation skills with strong leadership qualities to ensure continuous improvement in medical facilities and effective utilization of available services / facilities in a commercial manner.
• To device cost effective strategies and ensure implementation and surveillance of the activities concerning to integrated management system towards maintaining desired quality standard.
• Scanning of hospitals I Pathological Laboratories I Consultants for enlistment on panel and ensure cordial working relationship with the panel agencies and vigilant supervision on payments as per agreed terms and conditions.
• Be a computer literate and proficient in working in an IT based environment.
General Terms and Conditions
• Upper aoe limit for above post is 55 years.
• Appointment will initially be on a One Year Contract, extendable with mutual consent.
• Market based competitive remuneration and benefits will be provided.
• Use of any extraneous influence during the selection process would immediately result in the disqualification of the candidate.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
Candidates may submit their application together with CV, containing complete details, particularly date of birth, positions hold by them £ duration of stay etc, alongwith attested copies of Degrees / relevant experience / Certificates. Domicile, CNIC and recent photograph, addressed to General Manager (A&P), Pakistan Steel, Bin Qasim, Karachi-75000 latest by 29th June. 2015. The applicant must indicate the post on the left side of envelope. Candidates may also send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications or without documents or received after due date will not be entertained.
PAKISTAN STEEL BUILDS PAKISTAN STRONG
PID (K) No. 3978