GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA DISTRICTORATE OF SOCIAL WELFARE, SPECIAL EDUCATION & WOMEN EMPOWERMENT PESHAWAR
RECRUITMENT ON FIXED PAY RASIS
The Directorate of Social Welfare Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is planning to establish 125 Dastakari Centers in different districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under ADP Scheme “1012-140154 Establishment of Dastakari Centers in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (ON Need Basis)” for Women enabling them to generate their income through Vocational Training. Suitable candidates having domicile of the relevant districts can apply and send their attested documents to the Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education and Women Empowerment Opposite Islamia Collegiate School Jamrud Road Peshawar Telephone No: 091-9216099 within 15daysafter its publication. Candidates will be informed about the date and place of interview.
Terms & Conditions
1. The candidates should send attested photocopies of all documents along with applications for the relevant post to the Directorate of Social Welfare containing their full name, father name, details of qualification, age, complete / correct postal address and contact numbers, Character Certificate from the Principal, Academic Officer of the Academic I nstitution last attended and also certificates of character from two responsible persons not being his/her relatives. Name of post must be mentioned in the application.
2. The recruitment shall be made as per project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
3. No TA/DAis allowed.
4. After due date no application will be considered. Only shortlisted, qualified candidates (having diploma/certificate from Board of Technical Education) will be called fortest/interview.
5. The candidates having domicile of the concerned district shall be interviewed for the posts of that district. Candidates should apply only to the posts of their respective Districts.
6. Candidates not fulfilling the required qualification should not apply at all.
7. Offer of appointment against the post of Aya / Chowkidar shall be issued when the Vocational Teacher is also selected and her credentials are duly verified. In case, eligible Vocational teacher is not available for a particular Dastakari Center in a district, the Chowkidar and Aya post shall not be filled.
8. The Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education and Women Empowerment Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will verify all the educational documents of the recommended candidates from the concerned Boards/Universities. In case of apply with fake/Bogus the candidate shall be liable to serious legal action.
INF (P) 1730 www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk