GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA HEALTH DEPARTMENT, PESHAWAR
Applications ore invited from eligible candidates (both Male ana Female) having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA for filling the Mowing vacant posts of Senior Registrars and Consultant ct Nawaz Shcrif Kidney Hospito! Swat on adhoc basis for c period of one yea- or til) the availability of the selectees of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission whenever is earlier. Tne number of posts and prescribed qua’ifications ere as under:
s. No Name of Post No. of Posts Qualifications Age limit
1. Senior Registrar Urology and Nephrology JBS-18) Senior Registry Urology (2) Senior Register Nephrology (01) a} MB5S cr equivalent quaTffcation recognized by tne Couno and b} FCPS/MS/MD in the respective subject or equivalent qualification in the specialty recognized by the Council. 25 to 45 years
2. Consultants Nephrologists, Physician and Cardiologist (BS-I8J Consultant Nephrologys (02). Consultant Physician (01) and Consultant Cardiologists (02) a) Qualification i) MB8S or equivalent Medical qualification recognized by the Council: and ii) FCPS/MS/MD in the respective subject or equivalent qutflications in the specialty recognized by the Council: OR FCPS/MS/MD or equivalent qualifications recognizee oy the Council in Ihe general Specialty with at least three years practical experience in a recognized teaching Institute in Ihe respective sub-spec’alty after postgraduate c dotation; i) Experience Three years experience as Senior Registrar in the respective subject in a teaching hospital or equivalent experience recognized by the Council: OR Three yea’s experience as District Specialist :n the respective field. Note: Preference shall be given to candidates having at least one research poper as c Principal Author in the relevant specialty crd pubshed in a standard mec’cal journal. 28-45 years
Exorrole FCPS/FRCS General Surgery with at least three years practical experience a’ter postgraduate qualifications in Neuor-Surgery in a recognized teaching institute shall oe equaty qualified to be appointed as Consultant of Neuro Surgery. Likewise FCPS/MCPS Genercl Medicine with at least three yeas eroded experience after oostg’acucfe qualification in Cardiology ina recognized teaching institute shall be equally queued to be appointed cs Consultant Cardiology.
Terms and Conditions:
I) Appointment will oe purely on adhoc basis for a period of one year or till the arrival of regular selectees of Khyber Pakhtunknwa. Public Service Commission which-ever is earlier.
2j On the expiry of one year or on arrival of the ‘ecommercees of tne Commission, whichever is earlier, the services o* sjch adhoc apoc-intees shal stard automatical terminatec.
3) No extension will be granted on the expiry of adhoc apoointees.
4; The appointees w’ll be entitled to receive salary equal to tne minimum of 6S-18 in addition to other allowances as acmissible to Civ I Servants of the same scae.
5} “he eppaintees will execute an agreement deed or judicial stamp cape-before taking over a Consultant/Senior Registrar (BS-18) and they will abide by the terms and conditions laid down therein.
5} Appointments will be Heclth facfity specific and non transferase.
7) Applicants can obtain application form from the Directorate General wealth Services. Khyber Pakhtunknwa situatec at Khybe’ =?ocd, Peshawar during office hours.
8) Applicants should attcch attes’ec cooies of their relevant coaments along with valid copy of PM&DC registration. DMCs and C2 recent passport size photographs with the application form.
9) Incomplete or applications received after due date wir not oe entertained.
10) No TA/DA will be g:ven for The interview.
‘lj Applications must reach the office of Directorate General Health Se’vices Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Khyber Road. Peshawa’ on or before 17/8/2015 during office hour.
SECTION OFFICER (GEN) HEALTH DEPARTMENT
“SAY NO ro CORRUPTION”