ANNOUNCEMENT OF VICE-CHANCELLOR’S POSITION
The Search Committee for Vice-Chancellor, University of Sw at invites applications for the position of Vice-Chancellor University of Swat from accomplished and strongly motivated academic leaders and administrators with a demonstrated track record of academic administration, strong leadership and financial management skills. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
• Should have a sound academic background and be well versed with modern trends in operation of management of an institution of higher learning.
• Possess a holistic understanding of issues in Higher Education at the national and international levels.
• Possess the ability to represent the University effectively, nationally and internationally, especially with government, business and the wider community.
• Should have the capability and experience of resource mobilization and developing industrial and commercial linkages.
• Possess leadership qualities for policy making in relation to efficient and effective management of all affairs of a University.
• Possess excellent entrepreneurial, negotiation, inter-persona! and communication skills.
• Should have the ability to inspire team members to achieve organizational tasks and goals.
• An outstanding academician / administrator of international stature.
• Should preferably have earned Ph.D degree.
• Should not be more than 65 years of age on 4th September. 2015.
• Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
• Should have 10 years minimum experience in postgraduate tcaching’research or experience in executive administration.
• Each member of the Search Committee may propose to invite suitable eandidate(s). TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Tenure: Four years as per provisions of the University of Swat Regulation 2010. which may be amended from time to time.
• Pay: Enhanced salary package as approved by the Chancellor/Governor. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates are invited to apply on plain paper with complete contact information ( I elephone. Fax. Email. Date of Birth etc). The application should be accompanied by the following documents:
• Certified copies of educational certificates/dcgrccs/diplomas.
• Detailed curriculum vitae clearly highlighting all elements of eligibility criteria and personal attributes.
• List of research publications, if any.
• Three recent passport size photographs.
• Those already in service should apply through proper channel.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
The applications of eligible candidates should reach the office of the Secretary to Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Higher Education. Archives & Libraries Department. Civil Secretariat Peshawar not later than 4th September. 2015
SECTION OFFICER (UNIVERSITIES-II) Higher Education Department, Civil Secretariat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar. Ph: 091-9210337, Fax: 091-9210368
D InfoKPGovt Q @!nfoKPGovt (D www.infokhyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk E3 Send KP to 8333