Peshawar Medical Teaching Institution MTI Khyber Teaching Hospital Jobs, Consultant
MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION (MTI) KHYBER TEACHING HOSPITAL, PESHAWAR
CONSULTANT JOBS ADVERTISEMENT
1. The Competent Authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or canccllcd the whole process.
2. The Services of selected candidate will be for a period of 01 years on contract basis and extendable on performance basis.
3. The eligible candidate as per eligible eriteri;i should apply on prescribed form with (C.V. Academics & Experience Certificates) available in Establishment
Section of this institution.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
5. In complete and late submitted application will not be entertained.
6. The scrutiny committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent forum of KTH for review. The decision of the competent forum thereof shall be final.
7. Their serv ices w ill be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Reforms Act, 2015.
8. No TA / DA will be allowed. All recruitment will be done on merit basis. Therefore, any reason to influence the process will make candidate liable for rejection from selection process.
9. Any candidate may be disqualified and / or excluded from interview if he t she was. convicted by court of law, dismissed from public service, knowingly furnishes any false information, suppresses any information which may lead to his her disqualification. Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means. Submits forged certificates. Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates.
10. Applications received after due date will not be entertained which is 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
11. The candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should deposit Rs, 1.000/- with the Almoner Kill and attached the original receipt with the applications or Online payment of Rs. 1.000/- in the Bank of Khyber. KTH Branch C ode (0121) Title of Account: KTH Fund Account # 5761-0 to MTI. Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar. Deposited amount is not refundable J non-transferable.
12. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
13. Written statement on judicial stamp paper will be taken from selected candidates that they wilt not approach any office or court of law for regularization of their service.