Paraplegic Centre requires the services of dedicated and dynamic professionals as follows:
Maximum Ape limit (in years)
1? • MBA/BBA (Hons) or equivalent in HR Rom ail 35
I1I-C reeognked institute with at least CO PA
• Two years related experience Of reputable organization is) as per given job description.
N • B.COM (1st Division) or equivalent CCS PA from 35
an iiiiC recogni/ed institute
• One year related experience of reputable organization ($) as per given job description.
• Please check the job description and other details displayed at the Centre’s website.
• Age limit will be considered up to 01st November, 201 5.
• Interview calls will be made on the basis of submitted documents to short listed candidates only.
• Any candidate may be disqualified and’or excluded from interview if he/she was (a). Convicted by the court of law (b) Dismissed from public service (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information (d) Submits forged documents/tempered documents.
• Experience will be considered only if documentary evidence is provided. No TA ‘DA will be paid for test/interview.
• Candidate meeting the above criteria are invited to send their application forms along with their resumes with at least two references (which will be checked), two pictures and attested documents including domicile and CNIC at the following address within twenty days of this advertisement.
Note: Paraplegic Center is an autonomous body, and refers the government
pay scale, for its convenience only. All the employees of the center are
under the control of the Board of Governors ( BOG ).
Paraplegic Centre Peshawar Street No. 10, Sector P-l, Phase – IV, Hay a ta bad Peshawar