Applications are invited for the following vacancies at PICO, Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar. The candidates must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / adjacent Tribal areas with the following conditions.
s/# Nomenclature of the post. No. of Posts Gender Age limit Minimum Qualification/Experience
1 Assistant Professor 01 Male/ 30 to 45 (i) Ph.D or M.Phil in the relevant subject from a recognized University. Or
Anthropology Female years (ii) First Class Master’s degree in the relevant subject having 5 years teaching
(BPS-I8) experience from HEC recognized university/institute.
2. Lecturer 01 Male.’ 25 to 35 i) MBBS or equivalent medical qualifications recognized/registered by the PM&DC; and
Public Health Female years ii ) MPI 1 MSc (Community Eye, Health ‘Epidemiology), from recognized Institute & PM&DC
3. Accounts Officer 01 Male/ 25 to 40 a) CA/ M.Cora MBA Finance from recognized University of HEC.
BPS-17 Female years b) 03 years experience as accountant in any Govt registered organization. c) No Experience is required for C’A.
4. Junior Clerk 02 Male/ 20-35 a) 1st Class Intermediate School Certificate from recognized Board.
(BPS-ll) Female vears m b) DIT from Technical Board or its .equivalent c) A Computer Typing speed 40 words per minute.
5. JCT Ophthalmology 01 Male/ 18 to 30 2nd Class Matriculation or equivalent qualification with Science from recognized Board and
(BPS-09) Female years Diploma in Ophthalmology from recognized Medical 1 acuity OTTC or equivalent qualification from recognized institute.
6. House Keeper 02 1= Male 25 to 35 a) BSc with one subjcct Home Economics.
(BPS-09) 1 -Female years b) 05 years experience as 1 louse Keeper in any Govt registered organization.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The serv ices will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Health Institutions and Regulation of Health Care Services Ordinance. 2002, amended in 2006. For in sen ice candidates who apply through proper channel their previous experience will be counted. 2. There will be a probation period of one year (Extendable). 3. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post. 4. Interview calls will be issued to short listed candidates only. Short listing will be done through ETEA test. 5. An application alter the closing time and date shall stand rejected,
6. Date of birth shall ordinarily be date of birth endorsed on the matriculation or its equivalent certificate. Relaxation in age is admissible as per rules.
7. Official/Semi Official/autonomous bodies Corporation employees should send their applications through proper channel. 8. Any candidate may be disqualified and/ or excluded from interview if he/ she was: (a) Convicted by the court of law. (b) Previous history of dismissal from public service, (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information, (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ her disqualification, (e) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature b> improper means. (0 Submits forged certificates, (g) Tempers with the entries in his’ her age and academic certificates, (h) Misbehaves during the interview. 9. Ten (10%) percent quota is reserved for Female, Two (02%) percent quota is reserved for disabled persons and (0.5%) percent quota is reserved for minorities. 10. Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview. 11. No TA DA will be admissible for test- interview.
How to Apply:
1) Interested Candidates fulfilling the above criteria/ terms & conditions can apply online on www.etea.edu.pk. After submission of online application form candidates should take a printout of the Form having computer token number and should deposit R^, 600/- (for the posts at serial no. I and 2) and Rs. 500/’-(for the posts at serial no. 3 to 7) on prescribed online deposit slip appended with the Application form in any branch of HBL. The printed application form (having computer token number) along with original 11BL. online Deposit slip (ETEA copy), two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of ( NIC’. Domicile, all educational/ experience documents should be submitted to ETEA office (House No. 46. Strcct-5. Defence Officers Colony. Khyber Road. Peshawar) either by hand or through courier/ postal means latest by 16th November 2015.
2) The Candidate shall write in bold & clear words the post being applied for on top right corner of the envelope.
3) Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk from 2nd November 2015
4) Last date for submission of online Applications: 16th November 2015.
5) Roll No. slips to be downloaded/ printed from u vvw.etea.edu.pk on 26th November 2015.
6) Test date, time and venue will be mentioned in the Roll No. slip. Candidates without ETEA Roll No. slip shall not be allowed to sit in the test.
NOTE: Please keep your documents and a passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you for filling online Application Form. Read the Instructions thoroughly before filling the online Application Form. Last Date for submission of online form is 16th November 2015.
PICO, Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar For Test details: www.etea.edu.pk, Ph: 091-9212321-2
D InfoKPGovt □ @lnfoKPGovt 0 www.infokhyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk G Send KP to 8333