CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN PETROLEUM INDUSTRY”!
A Karachi based Petroleum Refining Unit seeks to fill under mentioned positions with highly motivated & result-oriented individuals.
Post Code Position Title/Field Eligibility Criteria/Requirements
1. Shift Chemist Msc in Analytical Chemistry from a reputable HEC recognized Institution with 2-4 years experience of working in a laboratory of petroleum refinery. The incumbent should possess the following capabilities: (a) Management of laboratory equipped with modern analytical equipments (b) Carry out different ASTM tests of crude oil and petroleum products (c) Knowledge of petroleum products specifications and standards.
2. Fire & Safety Supervisor DAE in Mechanical / Chemical Technology from a reputable institution recognized by Technical Board. Minimum 4-5 years working experience as Fire and Safety Supervisor with an Oil installation, refinery, ferttoer and chemical plant. Should possess capabilities ot: (a) Knowledge ol fire and safety aspects and applicable regulations of hydrocarbon processing and handling facilities. (b) Working knowledge ol handling and maintaining safety & fire fighting equipment (c) Conducting training and fire drills. (d) Knowledge of administering first-aid.
3. Plant Operator OAE in Chemical or Petroleum Technology from a reputable institution recognized by Technical Board with an experience of 2 years in Refinery. Fertilizer or Chemical Plant. Capable of handling plant operations smoothly covering pumps, boilers, heaters and exchanger furnace operations in accordance with company regulations and HSE policies.
4. Gantry Supervisor/ Operator OAE in Chemical Technology from a recognized institution with 3-5 years experience in tank lorries decanting /filling operation as Supervisor / Operator. Should have worked on loading meters, loading arms, weighbridge and be aware of safe handling ol petroleum products.
• The eligible candidates should be Pakistani national.
• The selected individuals will be offered competitive compensation packages.
• Concealment ot information in any respect will disqualify the candidate trom consideration/ appointment at any stage. | • If large number of applications are received, only the most qualified candidates will be shortlisted for Test/ Interview, j* TA/DAisnotadm»sibie.
HOW TO APPLY?
• Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria’requirements should apply online at website (www.hr1384.com).
• Last dale to apply online is 15th November, 2015.