Pakistan International Airlines Corporation is embarking upon a revitalization plan. The airline believes that human capital is central to its turnaround strategy and seeks services of meritorious, highly talented and energetic professionals for the positions detailed befow:
A. CADET PILOT
QUALIFICATIONS: Intermediate / A Level (minimum 02 subjects) from a recognized institute.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Valid Pakistani CPL / IR or a certificate from the Director General CAA
confirming that CPL / IR are under issue.
MAXIMUM AGE: 30 years as on 01-08-2011.
• Eligible candidates will undergo a written test. Results of written test will be declared only in terms of pass or fail and marks will not be declared or demanded.
• Successful candidates in the written test will be called for an initial interview.
• Successful candidates will be called for Psychiatric / Medical evaluation by a Medical Board.
• Candidates declared fit by the Medical Board will undergo a Flight Check (Expense to be borne by candidate).
• Final Interview.
• Only successful candidates will be informed accordingly.
B. APPRENTICE MECHANICS (03 YEARS TRAINING)
QUALIFICATIONS: F.Sc. (Pre. Engineering / Science General Group) from a recognized institute.
STIPEND DURING TRAINING: 1st year – Rs. 6.000 per month
2nd year – Rs. 7.000 per month 3rd year – Rs. 8,000 per month MAXIMUM AGE: 25 years as on 01-08-2011.
The eligible candidates will be subjected to written test and interview. The selected candidates, on completion of satisfactory training of 03 years at PIA Training Centre Karachi, may be considered for induction as Senior Technician in PIA depending on manpower requirements of the Corporation.
No. of Vacancies / Domicile wise Distribution:
Cadet Pilot Apprentice Mechanics
Merit 03 15
Azad Kashmir 02 04
Balochistan 02 12
Gilgit-Battistan/FATA – 05 08
Khyber Pakhtunkhaw – 09 23
Punjab 22 100
Sindh (Rural) – 04 23
Sindh (Urban) – 03 15
Total - 50 200
Note: General age relaxation of 05 years in upper age limit shall be available to all candidates for the above
mentioned both positions as allowed by Government of Pakistan.
Application Procedure / Guidelines:
1. Applications are invited on the prescribed FORM available (free of cost) in PIA Recruitment & Placement Office at Karachi and In PIA Offices at other stations and also on PIA’s website:www.piac.aero/careers
2. Application along-with photocopies of Matric, other qualifications & experience, domicile, National Identity Card accompanied by Pay Order / Cross Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) in the name of PIAC must be sent through reputed Courier Services. The application should reach the DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER, RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT OFFICE, NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTRE, KARACHI AIRPORT. KARACHI-75200 NOT LATER THAN 09-09-2011
- pia apprenticeship 2013
- apprenticeship engineers qualification required in pia detail
- pia polit career
- pia engineering apprentice ship
- pia apprentship 2014
- pia apprentics result 2014
- pia apprenticeship detail
- pia apprentice training program result 2014
- Pia apperentship 2014
- apprenticeship in pia