Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Job Rawalpindi, Games/Sports Instructor, Lab. Engineer
Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University – Rawalpindi
Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on regular and contract basis:-
No #: Name of the Posts: BPS: No. of Posts: Qualifications:
1. Software Developer (1 Regular. 1 Contract) 17 2 First Class M.Sc/B.Sc (Hons.) in Computer Science from HEC recognized University (16 years of education) with relevant experience or Software Development in a reputable Software House or Corporate Sector. (Preference will be given to the person having experience in ORACLE based environment)
2. Assistant Registrar i. Store/Purchase (1 Regular) ii. Career Development (1 Contract) 17 2 At least first class M.Sc/M.A/N1BA degree from a recognized university with no 3rd division in his/her academic career. OR
At least Second class Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
Five years office experience (including at least three years’ experience in scale 16) in a University. Government or Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institution.
3. Lab. Engineer (Regular) 17 4 1st Class B.Sc Agricultural Engineering (16 years of Education) from HEC recognized University/Institutes.
4. Personal Assistant (2 Regular. 1 Contract) 16 3 Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2nd division from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Type and short hand speed 45 W.P.M. and 120 W.P.M. respectively. Must have computer knowledge at least word processing.
5. Lab. Supervisor (Regular) 16 1 M.Sc/B.Sc (Hons.) (Computer Sciences). BS (CS). BS (IT) (16 years education) from HEC recognized University. OR Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university with one year Post graduate diploma in CS/IT.
6. Games/Sports Instructor (Female) (Regular) 16 1 At least 2nd class Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Physical Education from a recognized University. Those who posses experience in games will be given preference.
7. Assistant (Regular) 14 1 Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2nd division from a recognized University. OR Intermediate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with 5 years office experience. Must know typing computer knowledge desirable
8. Accountant/ Accounts Assistant (2 Regular, 1 Main Campus 4- 1 for Sub Campus – Khushab) 14 2 Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification with at least 2nd division from a recognized University. OR Intermediate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with 5 years office experience. Must know typing, computer knowledge desirable.
9. Computer Assistant (1 Regular. 6 Contract) 14 7 Intermediate or equivalent qualification with at least 2nd division from a recognized Board. Typing speed of 40 words per minute alongwith certificate of computer course.
10. Assistant Superintendent Hostel (Female) (Contract) 12 1 Intermediate or equivalent qualification with at least 2nd division from a recognized Board along with five year office experience
11. Network Sub-Engineer (Contract) (Network & IT Services Center) 11 2 Three (3) years diploma in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering from recognized University Institution preferably with relevant experience.
12. Sub-Engineer (Civil) (Regular) 11 1 Secondary School Certificate with Science with at Least 2nd division from a recognized Board. Three years diploma in civil, from a recognized institute with two years of practical experience. Note: Their services can be placed other than Main Campus of University
13. Auto Cad/Draftsman (1 Regular. 1 Contract) 11 2 Two (2) to Three (3) years Diploma in Draftsman/Civil approved by Punjab Technical Board hands on experience of operating in Auto Cad Software.
14. Electrician (Regular) 11 1 Secondary School Certificate with Science with at least 2nd division from a recognized Board. Three years diploma in Electrical from a recognized Institute with two years of practical experience.
15. Field Assistant (Regular) (AAUR Farms Chakwal Road) 11 1 Secondary School Certificate from a recognized board alongwith certificate of Field Assistant Course from recognized institute including Six months course of Field Assistant from Govt. Institute.
16. Library Assistant (Contract) 11 1 Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Science from a recognized University with Diploma in Library Science alongwith three years’ experience in the Library work. Proficiency in type writing would be an additional qualification
17. Senior Clerk (Contract) 9 2 Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. OR Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board with 5 years’ experience in Govt. /Semi Government or a statutory body. Must know typing computer knowledge desirable.
18. Junior Clerk/Dispatch Clerk/Hostel Clerk (5 Regular. 9 Contract) 7 14 Secondary School Certificate with at least 2nd Division from a recognized Board. Ability to type at a speed of 30 W.P.M. Must know how to use computer
19. AC Mechanic (Regular) 7 1 Middle Pass with 3 years practical experience.
20. Generator Operator (Contract) 7 1 Middle pass with one year relevant experience
21. Laboratory Assistant (2 Regular. 1 Contract in Sub-campus Attock Project) 6 1 Secondary School Certificate with Science from a recognized Board alongwith five years experience as Laboratory Attendant.
22. Dispenser (Contract) (Male) 6 1 Secondary School Certificate with Science from a recognized Board alongwith one year diploma in Dispenser from an institute recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty.
23. Dental Assistant (Contract) (Female) 6 1 Secondary School Certificate with Science from a recognized Board alongwith diploma in Dental Technician
24. Tube Well Operator (Regular) 5 1 Primary pass. Should know tube-well operating and mechanism of machinery alongwith two years experience.
25. Mason (Contract) 5 1 Literate with five years relevant experience
26. Driver (Regular) 4 2 Secondary School Certificate from recognized board alongwith qualified motor car driving license preferably with a license to drive both heavy & light vehicles.
27. Tractor Driver (Regular) (AAUR Farms Chakwal Road) 4 1 A certificate of Training in Tractor Driving from a recognized institute.
28. Khadim (Regular) 1 1 Literate with some understanding of Islam.
29. Electrician Helper (Regular) 1 1 Middle pass with one year relevant experience.
30. Library Attendant (Regular) 1 1 Secondary School Certificate with science subject at least 2nd Division.
31. Lab. Attendant (Regular) 1 3 Secondary School Certificate with science subject at least 2nd Division.
32. Naib Qasid (7 Regular. 2 Contract) 1 9 Primary Pass
33. Chowkidar (18 Regular. 6 Contract) 1 24 Literate, Preference will be given to Ex-army man
34. Mali (Regular) 1 1 Literate
35. Beldar (12 Regular. 3 Contract) 1 15 Literate
36. Sweeper (8 Regular, 3 Contract) 1 11 Literate
1. Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the Registrar on cash payment OR may be downloaded from University website (www.uaar.edu.pk) and it can be submitted alongwith the Bank Draft amounting to rupees, as indicated below drawn in favour of the Treasurer, PMAS-Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi.
i. For BPS-17 =Rs. 1000/-
ii. For BPS-5 to 16 =Rs. 500/-
iii. For BPS-1 to 4 = Rs. 200/-
2. The applicants have to apply separately for regular and contract positions.
3. The Applications complete in all respects. including attested copies of the degrees/certificate CNIC two (2) recent passport size photographs and the certificates of experience, if any (four copies each for BPS-17 (including applications form), and one copy each for BPS-1 to 16 should reach the office of the Registrar of the University by September 30 2015.
4. Applicants already working in Government. Semi-Government Autonomous Bodies are required to produce the N.O.C. of their employers. Incomplete and Advance copy of applications will not be entertained.
5. The candidates having relevant experience of an educational Institute will be given preference.
6. Three percent (3%) quota is reserved for disabled persons. 5% quota for minorities (Non-Muslims) and 15% quota for women are reserved for all posts. Applicant must identify the quota In his/her application, if he/she is eligible for quota. The detail of posts reserved for different quotas. Is as under:-
Disabled 3% Minority 5% Women 15%
3 6 18
7. No. TA/DA would be paid for the purpose.
8. The University reserves the rights:
i. Not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
ii. To short list the candidates on the basis of academic qualification/test as may be prescribed by the University. Only short listed candidate will be called for interview.
iii. To Increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds.
Company Name & Address:
REGISTRAR, PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi.