P1R MEHR ALI SHAH ARID AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY RAWALPINDI
j Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on Contract basis:- r.
S. # Name of the Posts No. of posts Eligibility Criteria
1. Additional Director – Security (BS-19) (on Contract basis) 1 PhD from HEC recognized University/Institution. OR M.Sc/MBA/MA from HEC recognized University along with 5 years of experience in the relevant field. (Preference will be given to the ex-Army Officer).
2. Assistant Professor (BS-19) Computer Science (On Contract basis) 1 Qualifications: Ph.D in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/Institution. OR Master’s Degree (Foreign) OR M.Phil (Pakistan) OR equivalent degrees awarded after 18 years of education as determined by HEC in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/ Institution alongwith 4 years Teaching/Research experience in a recognized University OR a Post-Graduation Institution OR professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization.
3. Executive Engineer – Maintenance (BS-18) (on Contract basis) 1 a) Second class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University. b) Seven years experience of professional work as SDO/AEE especially in construction and maintenance of buildings and roads.
4. Deputv Director (Farm)/Lecturer (BS-18) (on Contract basis) at Koont Farm 1 First Class Master’s Degree OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in Agriculture with no 3rd Division in the Academic Career from an HEC recognized University/Institution. However, M.Phil?MS/M.Sc (Hons.) or equivalent degree holders and experience relating to job description shall be given preference.
5. Lecturer (BS-18) (on Contract basis) i. Horticulture (at Koont Farm) ii. Agronomy (at Koont Farm) iii. Agri. Extension Iv. Horticulture (at Sub Campus Khushab) v. English 1 1 1 1 1 First Class Master’s Degree OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in their respective/relevant field with no 3rd Division in the Academic Career from an HEC recognized University/Institution. However, M.Phil/MS/M.Sc (Hons.) or equivalent degree holders and experience relating to job description shall be given preference.
6. Veterinary Officer (BS-17) (on Contract basis) at Koont Farm 1 First Class DVM degree with no 3rd Division in his/her academic career from an HEC recognized University/Institute.
7. Assistant Registrar (BS-17) (on Contract basis) i. Academics ii. Estate Care iii. Admin (Sub Campus Khushab) lv. Treasurer (Sub Campus Khushab) 1 1 1 1 At least first class M.Sc./M.A/MBA degree from a recognized university with no 3rd division in his/her academic career. OR a) At least Second Class Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. b) Five years office experience (including at least three years experience in scale 16) in a University, Government or Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institution.
8. (on Contract basis) at Koont Farm 1 First Class Master’s Degree OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in Agriculture with no 3rd Division in the Academic Career from an HEC recognized University/Institution with two years’ experience in Farm Management.
9. Computer Assistant (BS-14) (on Contract basis) 5 Intermediate or equivalent qualification with atleast 2nd division from a recognized Board. Type speed of 40 words per minute alongwith certificate of computer course.
10. Library Assistant (BS-11) (on Contract basis) 2 Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Science from a recognized University with Diploma in Library Science alongwith three years’ experience in the Library Work. Proficiency in type writing would be an additional qualification:
1. Application forms can be obtained from the office of the Registrar on cash payment of Rs.500/- (from Sr. No. 1 to 8 and Rs.200/- (from Sr. Noi9 to 10) OR may be downloaded from University website (www.uaar.edu.pk) and it can be submitted alongwith the Bank Draft amounting to Rs.500/200/- (respectively) in favour of the Treasurer of the Univewity.
2. The applications complete in all respects, including attested copies of the degrees/ certificates, CNIC, recent Passport size photographs and the certificate of experience, if any (four copies each (from Sr.No.1 to 8) including application form) should reach the office of the Registrar of the University by 10.4.2015.
3. Applicants already working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies are required to produce the NOC of their employers. Advanced copy of application will not be entertained.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
5. No. TA/DA will be paid for the purpose.
6. Female candidates are encouraged to apply for the above posts.
7. 5% Quota for Employment of Minorities.
8. The University reserves the rights not to fill any post or withhold appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
Ph: +92-51-9290466 =
Fax: +92-51-9290459. +92-51-9290160 £
E-Mail: email@example.com IJRL: www.uaar.edu.pk 8