Planning and Development Department Job Lahore, Junior Clerk, Stenographer, Assistant
Government of Punjab
Planning & Development Department:
Positions Available Under 2% Quota for Disabled Persons:
Applications are invited to fill the following positions as per Government Rules / Policy:
Qualification & Experience: Intermediate from a recognized Board. 70 words per minutes Shorthand in English and 35 words per minutes in typewriting.
Qualification & Experience: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
3- Junior Clerk:
Qualification & Experience: Matriculation from a recognized Board. 25 words per minutes in typewriting, Computer literate will be preferred.
– The positions are open under 2% quota for disable persons only.
– The recruitment will be made on contract basis.
– Applications alongwith disability certificate issued by the Standing Medical Board and attested copies of relevant documents should reach the office of Section Officer (General), Government of the Punjab, Planning & Development Department latest by 25.03.2015 by post.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
– Five (05) years age relaxation in upper age limit Is admissible as per Government policy.
– Government, Semi Government employees may forward their applications through their department.
Section Officer (General) Planning & Development Department Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.