Planning & Development Department Job, Project Coordinator, Directorate General
Directorate General Monitoring & Evaluation Planning & Development Department, Government of Punjab
Directorate General (M&E) has been mandated to monitor and evaluate public sector development projects and to assist in policy making matters regarding project management and capacity building of Provincial Government. Currently, Directorate General (M&E) is implementing the project titled “Third Party Assessment and Validation of Hood Rehabilitation Works in Nine (9) Flood Affected Divisions of Punjab”. For this project, applications are invited for contract appointment/ posting against the following post for a period of one year or less.
Project Coordinator – M&E:
Qualifications & Experience: Master Degree preferably in Economics, B.Sc Civil Engineering, Project Management with more than 3 years of experience.
Age Limit: 30 years.
Pay Package: Rs. 65,000.
– The post is Lahore-based. However, periodic visit to project sites are required throughout Punjab.
– Application should be accompanied by two recent color passport-size photograph, attested copies of CNIC, academic qualification certificates, domicile and experience certificates, etc.
– Those already in Government service proper channel.
– Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the test/interview.
– This post will be filled on contract basis in accordance to Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
– Applications complete in all respects should reach the undersigned by 5th May 2015 during office hours.
Company Name & Address:
Director General (M&E), Planning & Development Department, Government of the Punjab – Civil Secretariat, Lahore.