Population Welfare Department Job Punjab, Assistant Warden, IT Instructor
Government of Punjab
Population Welfare Department
Population Welfare Department. Punjab, require! services of committed and dynamic professionals having domicile of Punjab Province for the following posts on contract basis for ADP Project “Regional Training Institutes (RuS) Lahore & Multan. Restructuring And Reorganization” Scheme No. 762 (Project Code LO14000652). The Qualification, experience and other requirements for the positions are as under:
1. IT Instructor (Female) (BS-16):
Qualification: Bachelor Degree (4 years) in Computer Science/Information Technology. 2 years experience.
2. Assistant Warden (Female) (BS-09):
Qualification: FA/ FSc 2nd division from a recognized board. 3 years relevant experience.
1. Preference will be given to the candidates of nearby districts.
2. Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience. 2 latest passport size photographs. residence/domicile and CNIC must be attached with application.
3. Recruitment will be made in accordance with Punjab Contract Policy- 2004 read with Recruitment Policy 2004 of Government of the Punjab.
4. Short listing will be made on the basis of qualification.
5. Call letters for Test/Interviews will be issued to eligible candidates.
6. Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates / documents at the time of interview.
7. Applications must be reached to the Project Director on above given address latest by 02.05.2015.
8. General age relaxations in upper age limit upto 05 years for males and O8 years for female candidates as per Government of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I(S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21.05.2012.
9. No TA/ DA will be admissible in this regard.
Company Name & Address:
(Dr. Zareen Fatima) Additional Secretary (Tech) / Project Director, Population Welfare Department, 58 Abu Bakar Block, Garden Town, Lahore – Punjab.