Recruitment of staff on contract basis in different departments of Lahore General Hospital, Lahore. Applications are invited for recruitment against the following posts on contract basis having the qualifications and experience mentioned below against each :
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Recruitment will be made according to Government of the Punjab recruitment policy.
2. Only candidates having domicile and ID cards of Punjab Districts are eligible to apply.
3. Only short listed candidates will be issued call letters for interview.
4. Monthly emolument will be paid according to their Basic Pay Scales and allowances.
5. Initial contract will be of three years and extendable subject to satisfactory performance. The appointments against the posts of Technicians BS-12 (MR1 & CT Scan) will be on purely temporary basis or till the availability of regular incumbent whichever is earlier.
6. Absence/ Poor performance will lead to termination/ reversion of service.
7. Recruitment will be against the specific departments and it will be non-transferable. Any attempt for transfer will lead to immediate termination of service.
8. In-service regular and contract employees are eligible to apply subject to the terms and conditions of the contract.
9. Merit lists will be prepared as per Government of the Punjab Rules/ Policy.
10. Recruitment will be made strictly on merit.
11. Five years general upper age relaxation is admissible under the rules.
12. Quotas reserved for disabled persons and children of health employees (in-service and Retired) as per Government of the Punjab recruitment policy.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY:
i. Applications alongwith attested Photocopies of documents, diplomas, experience certificates, domicile, NIC and two passpon size photographs must rcach the office of the Medical Superintendent, Lahore General Hospital, Ferozepur Road, Lahore upto 15.11.2014.
ii. In complete & late receipt applications will not be entertained.
iii. No TA/DA will be paid.
Prof. Dr. Anlum Haliib Vohra
Principal, PGMI/Lahorc General Hospital, Lahore. IPL-13697
(Ophthalmology Technology) Ophthalmic Tcch